Play Fallen Earth with me

So I just played the free trial and bought an account. I got a free second copy of the game and thought I'd offer it to my fellow RPS people. So first to request here, I'll PM you the key (you also get a hat). A certain amount of interest is required, as I believe you will have to give them CC info when you create an account (I'm sure you can cancel before the first free month though).

Also, are there any of you already playing the game? Send me a message, "Moonracer" same as here.

For those of you interested in the free but not knowing much about Fallen Earth it is an okay FPSMMO with an insanely complex crafting system. so if you like lots of scavenging for ingredients and making items of all types they it is great.

I haven't played an MMO since EVE Online in 2005-6 so I'm impressed they got me to sign on.

Network Hub
    First off: no, I don't want your free thingy. I don't have a CC card anyways.
    But I'd definitely start FE again. Wasn't there talk about FE going for a freemium model soon?

yeah, it's going F2P, but word is not for a couple months. I figured I'd play for the "free" month of buying it, not resubscribe, then go back to it when it changes over. So far it's pretty fun.