Thread: Merch

Merch

While I despise sites who shamelessly hawk all kinds of merchandise for no apparent reason, I would like a Horace the Endless Bear T-shirt.

Make it happen people.*

*pwetty please

Edit: by way of suggestion, these guys: http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/ did a bloody good job on a design of mine. Really high quality stuff, not that horrible screen printed stuff that doesn't come out in the right colours and quickly flakes and washes out.
    Last edited by Timofee; 12-06-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    It would just be a wrap around of a bears torso. Maybe some TPS logo, but you need to keep it classy.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    It would just be a wrap around of a bears torso. Maybe some TPS logo, but you need to keep it classy.
    Indeed, the logical merchandise choice is clearly a belt with a clasp where Horace is eating his tail

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Front - has the hand symbols for rock, paper, then a made up one for shotgun, then beneath them the actual items they represent.

To everyone else, it looks like one of those off-the-cuff t-shirts that you smirk at, remember for the rest of the day then gleefully forget for the rest of your life, but for an RPSer to see? Hell man, they know and in those fleeting few seconds, there's a connection, that they get it.