Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Network Hub
    New turn is posted!

Quote Originally Posted by X_kot View Post
    New turn is posted!
    It seems as if AgentOrange has uploaded his savefile and replaced yours, X_kot. I guess it would be a good idea to upload your file again.

Edit: OH WHAT! The banner is gone and I had totally planned to buy it this turn. MORTÉÉÉÉÉ!!
    Last edited by Squiz; 15-07-2012 at 07:11 AM.
    Forum janitor in training.

Network Hub
    Next turn is up!

Looks like Helio has found himself a playmate. Is it a two-person game or may we others join in?

Helio is currently trying to heave his personal weight over my reign. I don't really know what he intends to do, but we will find out soon enough.
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Looks like Helio has found himself a playmate. Is it a two-person game or may we others join in?
    You are very welcome to join in just deliver an insult to ensure swift delivery.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Sorry for the delay - new turn is up!

Okay, to whoever used to hold the worsen tribute event, I TOLD you to not use it. Now everybody's got a problem.
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Quote Originally Posted by Skydancer View Post
    Okay, to whoever used to hold the worsen tribute event, I TOLD you to not use it. Now everybody's got a problem.
    You mean, everyone except a certain snake charmer? Although it's funny that the decreased Bazaar costs event coincided with the loss in tribute event.

You mean, everyone except a certain snake charmer? Although it's funny that the decreased Bazaar costs event coincided with the loss in tribute event.
    Dear Pamphlet person, I haven't got time to listen to about the charitable organisation you are part of but I am in a hurry as I am stamping on a chicken-thing. I assume that your credentials are legitimate and offer you this donation. If I discover that the "Support the sons of typhon" is some kind of scam I will be coming back for my money.

P.S. My gentlemen's conflict with Chicken has taken a turn for the ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Dear Pamphlet person, I haven't got time to listen to about the charitable organisation you are part of but I am in a hurry as I am stamping on a chicken-thing. I assume that your credentials are legitimate and offer you this donation. If I discover that the "Support the sons of typhon" is some kind of scam I will be coming back for my money.

P.S. My gentlemen's conflict with Chicken has taken a turn for the ugly.
    Aha, so you've taken the snake's way out! Interesting. I can't see how things have turned out lately right now, but I'll see to that as soon as I get home.

By the way, the organisation I am part of is dedicated to supporting cases of overweight bi-headed hellspawns with a violent family background. We are working with a very modern concept here that is based on daily workouts and physical exercises, along with courses on anger management. Your donation is appreciated and we'll make sure that the little ones themselves will come by and thank you for your kindness in person(s).

P.S.: Did you know that you can set this donation off against tax liability?

That's better, Yunno really all demands should be in writing. Flavour text is like 20% of why SolInf is so fun.

Ok, just had a look at the current political situation (i.e. the map) and - unhoy un...moly! - Hell is in trouble once more! Nasty Gorgons are threatening to take over our beloved Infernal Council. Rumor has it that they serve a spiteful Frenchman who could not cope with the loss of the French colonies in Africa. And now he is set to colonlise Hell!

Keep your fire and brimstone at hand, fellow Archfiends, this will get hairy (hehe... Gorgons, hairy... hehe...ehhh)!

Network Hub
    As you might be able to tell from the pleasant exchanges, the new turn is up!

Nasty Gorgons are threatening to take over our beloved Infernal Council.
    ^_^ Hows that prestige lead looking right now Squirrel?

^_^ Hows that prestige lead looking right now Squirrel?
    Good, although I believe I've got close pursuer. The difference between a prestige lead at 3/20 tokens and a 12/0/10 legion with 3 (4?) open attachement slots next to Pandemonium is that the latter can end the game near instantly. :P

Yes, that was sort of my point.

People had better try and lure me into conflicts (not the same thing as buying a high upkeep unit and demanding tribute) or who knows what I might do.

Yes, that was sort of my point. People had better try and lure me into conflicts (not the same thing as buying a high upkeep unit and demanding tribute) or who knows what I might do.
    Not sure if serious. Anyways, more demands incoming!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Not sure if serious. Anyways, more demands incoming!
    Will sort my turn as soon as I'm home tonight, was away again yesterday sorry all!
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

The Gorgons "Monstertruck World Tour" has entered day 20 as they visited the Tower of Skulls

Shot from flying news beast cameras.
    They were greeted by baying crowds and proceeded to "pop mad wheelies" and "rock out", onlookers are said to have sworn that the tower changed hands without any conflict with one monstertruck fan stating "[The Gorgons] jumped the truck over the tower and instantly the tower guards flipped over the flags to reveal Morté's colours[...]blue white and red, it was radicaliciousness[sic]" Further dates of the "Monstertruck World Tour" have yet to be announced but rumours have been spread that the proposed "Rockin-Jump over Pandemonium" has been postponed indefinitely after fears that it would offend religious groups were raised.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 20-07-2012 at 02:16 AM.