Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    Are you guys throwing down already? Will it be war or champions at dawn I wonder? :-)
    Yes, this will be ... interesting... indeed. Also, Mr. Melmoth, what are you doing at my front-door? I hope you're not planning to cause any mischief?
    Last edited by Squiz; 29-06-2012 at 03:00 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    Are you guys throwing down already?
    I had no choice in the matter other than making myself a target for future tribute requests, but on the bright side my Gorgons will get a chance to earn their keep.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I had no choice in the matter other than making myself a target for future tribute requests, but on the bright side my Gorgons will get a chance to earn their keep.
    You're a bit like a rich old man/skull with lots of hired muscles/snakes. That's not an insult, rather it's a compliment.

Network Hub
    New save is up! It's weekend-time, so there's a chance we'll get through several rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by X_kot View Post
    New save is up! It's weekend-time, so there's a chance we'll get through several rounds.
    Vendetta day 1: I got a letter from Gorgias inviting me to fall into a hole and die, and only when I stood in the wing of my charnel house of a lair that gets cell reception I got a text message from the conclave telling me that I have a vendetta with Gorgias. I immediately ripped the 'darkness' intravenous drip in my Gorgan leaders arm and told her that if she doesn't go and stamp on things I'm cutting her off.

Quote Originally Posted by X_kot View Post
    That would be great. I've uploaded my new turn. It appears Gorgias' vendetta is over? At least this is what my Diplomatics screen tells me.

It's scarcely started.

Oh, alright. It seemed a bit weird that the vendetta would only have lasted one turn. Then my political-news-imp must be broken.

Flay it and grow a replacement inside the skin of the original.

Submitted. I don't know how much time I'll have today to send in other turns, since I'm out by 1630 and back at untold hours.
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Well, we'll see. Scott should be asleep now anyways. I'm excited either way. :)

Network Hub
    Gentledemons, the new save is up for your consumption!

Uploaded my turn. Interesting stuff going on.

Vendetta day 2: Yesterday the Gorgon leader (apparently she is royalty for her kind) invaded the Mines of Gehenna in my name, and from what I hear she sought out and killed one of Gorgias's troops who were called slaves today... Were they actually slaves or it that a figure of speech, they'll be back as they are soul bound to Gorgias and cannot truly die unless Gorgias does. For what its worth all my followers keep their own freedom and I offer a comprehensive dental care package.

Last night I stuck the Rod of the Regent back into the return postage Fed Ex box it arrived in, I know they are delivering it at Gorgias next so I filled up the box with rattle snakes to stop the Rod rattling about in the box, my little joke with him.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 30-06-2012 at 11:57 PM.

5/5 of the turns are ready for processing x_cot

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    5/5 of the turns are ready for processing x_cot
    Since he's in GMT-8, I assume he has gone to bed already.

We should set up a couple hours where we can fast forward some 5 or 6 turns and get the ball really rolling. (okay, except for a couple of us which are already down with it)
    Last edited by Skydancer; 01-07-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skydancer View Post
    We should set up a couple hours where we can fast forward some 5 or 6 turns and get the ball really rolling. (okay, except for a couple of us which are already down with it)
    Good idea. It mostly will depend on Scott though, as he is the one that needs to process our turns. I can do turns every morning (well, at least a quick one) and of course after work (it depends on the workload, usually around 6-7pm GMT+1) until late evening (~11pm GMT+1).

Like, today? Is everybody around?

Quote Originally Posted by skydancer View Post
    we should set up a couple hours where we can fast forward some 5 or 6 turns and get the ball really rolling. (okay, except for a couple of us which are already down with it)
    War is ON (If you want it)