Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    I know who took the order slot and tome because the buggers outbidded me both times. You are both going on my list.
    It tells you? Ooh! On the bright side they will be nearly broke, strike while the flesh is ripe.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I make that we are getting fat and lazy. 2 own no prestige-pumps, and unclaimed pop's sit on the map. There are no demands or vendetta. DO YOU PEOPLE CALL YOURSELF DEVILS? It's embarrassing.
    Certainly I am in no position to call (true) names here, as I am still enjoying my anti-social-threat-shield like the coward that I am, but I agree. We are supposed to be at each other's throats here!

@Sarigs: Well, pretty much everyone is on my list. The question is in which order. :)
    Forum janitor in training.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    @Sarigs: Well, pretty much everyone is on my list. The question is in which order. :)
    True...I'm started with guy who stole my free order slot and following it up the one who pinched my tome of diabolism. Or the otherway round.

You two know who you are....and so do I.
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

I see somebody getting cocky after some legion got promoted... eh?
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Time to sharpen the daggers/talons/fangs/lawsuits then.

No new savefile in the morning makes me a sad Archfiend. :(

Lesser Hivemind Node
    No new savefile in the morning makes me a sad Archfiend. :(
    May have been my bad, I was sure I uploaded my turn yesterday but when I logged in this morning to check I couldn't see my turn file and so resubmitted :-(

And just because your misery helps me get through the Aeons I'm staying away from my lair tonight and will not return uptill tomorrow evening :-/
    Waraura

Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    May have been my bad, I was sure I uploaded my turn yesterday but when I logged in this morning to check I couldn't see my turn file and so resubmitted :-(

And just because your misery helps me get through the Aeons I'm staying away from my lair tonight and will not return uptill tomorrow evening :-/
    Alright, I didn't check whose turnfile was missing, I just saw that the turn had not been processed. Anyways, thanks for re-submitting.

New Turn FYI

Dear Gorgias,
    as you know the Gorgon Gentrification Construction Company(GGCC hereafter) have been monitoring the north western approach to your Stronghold, I don't want you to be alarmed as their interest in that area is purely in the fashion of maintainance. The roads and paving have been riddled with pot holes which smaller fiends can actually get out of and larger fiends get their feet/hooves/flagellum/claws stuck in the holes.
    Obviously this is wrong and the GGCC set about to either level up or dig out and lay spikes in the pits and chasms, obsidian spikes was used where available locally and parasitic Coral spikes were drawn into existence where obsidian could not be locally be sourced as mandated by our sustainability policy.

This was obviously not without significant cost and this message holds as a writ of the works enacted and the cost associated.

Timely payment is requested to avoid the delay of further works in your area.
    Yours unceasingly Morté

Network Hub
    Yes, new turn is up!

To the pretender Morté,

Based on the blood-scrawled cost estimate your minions have delivered, I must question the quality of work and materials your contractors have put forth. I will have my accountants determine whether such shoddy construction should be reimbursed; you shall know my decision forthwith.

Duke Gorgias of the Seventh Circle

Tenant Gorgias
    I share your concerns about the blood used for the writing, but since the Catholic Church allowed un-christened babies out of purgatory gathering the blood of dammed infants (the finest of infernal inks) has been a difficult and we have moved over to the blood of traitors until a suitable replacement can be found.
    My bastardry apologies (not french)

Uploaded my turn, sorry for being a bit late.

Sorry everyone, apparently my turn-file was somehow incomplete and kept the new turn from processing. I've uploaded a new file and hopefully everything works now. Awkward situation, it won't happen again!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    No worries was wondering why the .turn file wasn't there thought someone had deleted it :-)
    Waraura

Network Hub
    All has been resolved, and the turn has been processed. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by X_kot View Post
    All has been resolved, and the turn has been processed. Enjoy!
    Thanks! Uploaded my turn.

Re: Payment

to: Duke Gorgias of the Seventh Circle,
    subject: Roadworks - Payment

Thank you for your prompt payment, your receipt number is: M1TCIV 553735U
    Please keep this number for your records, write it down in a safe place and read it 100 times backwards every night as you go to bed.

OOC: what did you actually send? Its hard to tell without me loading up a previous turn to check.
    Also OOC: I just received the most epic card I have ever seen from tribute rolls, its insane.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 13-07-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Thank you for your prompt payment, your receipt number is: M1TCIV 553735U
    Nice one.

OOC: what did you actually send? Its hard to tell without me loading up a previous turn to check. Also OOC: I just received the most epic card I have ever seen from tribute rolls, its insane.
    You know, you should be a bit careful with announcements like this when the new turn hasn't been yet processed...

Nice one.

You know, you should be a bit careful with announcements like this when the new turn hasn't been yet processed...
    What? With these cowards?

CHICKENFEET! I TIRE OF YOUR MEANDERING. You *will* be the first against the wall.