Rules of the game:
One person describes a computer game verbally. The more specific, the better (more style points). Other people try to guess what game it is.
- it's an RPG game
- it takes place in a very typical medieval-esque fantasy world
- it's not a DOS game
- no xp points
- no character levels
- no skill points
- no stat points
- despite of the above, it has extreme character customization and progression
- it's not a minimalistic game or some obscure indie
- it's primarily single-player
- the world is randomly generated, but it's not a roguelike game
- at character creation, you can choose male or or female. You can choose to wear hotpants and a bra if you wish.
- combat is very fun
- the game was released in 1997
- it has (some) music designed to loop
(The game is not Binding of Isaac, Saint's Row 3, Second Life, Revenant, Elder Scrolls Arena/Daggerfall, Guild Wars, Fable. I honestly can't tell how much each of these fits the definition because I haven't played them. It's not Nox either, Nox has static levels.)
The answer is here http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...l=1#post144824
No one guessed it. Someone post a new riddle.