Network Hub

Petition: More Rezzed articles please

There really hasn't been enough of these, so please post more RPS.

/signed

Also, why add Indie games to the Rezzed blurb?

"Rezzed The PC and Indie Games Show" http://www.rezzed.com/

Does RPS not class Indie games as part of the pc market or does RPS think that console gamers wot don't own a pc will be drawn to a pc elitists club thing that also has pc games to play/demo/promote?

Why add 'Indie' to the PC Games Show blurb?

Capitalize
    Last edited by Heister; 19-06-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Maybe they're open to console-exclusive indie games too?

I believe so that non-PC indies, doing iPad stuff and so forth, can show their stuff too.

And do you honestly think we're not going to heavily promote an event that we are organising?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossignol View Post
    I believe so that non-PC indies, doing iPad stuff and so forth, can show their stuff too.
    Rezzed The PC, Console, Tablet, 3DS, Vita and Smart Phone Games Show ???

Misleading blurb is misleading. But my interest just rocketed.
    Thanks

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossignol View Post

And do you honestly think we're not going to heavily promote an event that we are organising?
    E3 build up and during gets tons of coverage, so yeah, Rezzed should get more! There isn't enough.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Heister View Post
    E3 build up and during gets tons of coverage, so yeah, Rezzed should get more! There isn't enough.
    I'm not sure a sentence has made less sense. What is your complaint here? That the gaming site RPS covered the gaming show E3 with articles about games, as well as articles discussing the event itself? And that RPS is promoting an event that RPS is co-hosting?

Those are mad things to complain about. Unless you thought this was a site about farming and farm machinery, in which case I understand your confusion.

In other news, hush.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Not again

10 char...
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

He who controls the Doge controls the universe

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walker View Post
    I'm not sure a sentence has made less sense. What is your complaint here? That the gaming site RPS covered the gaming show E3 with articles about games, as well as articles discussing the event itself? And that RPS is promoting an event that RPS is co-hosting?

Those are mad things to complain about. Unless you thought this was a site about farming and farm machinery, in which case I understand your confusion.

In other news, hush.
    I'm really looking forward to your complaints about Rezzed John. I hope that there's as many as your E3 ones. Doubtful but I'm hopeful.

Why do you still come here?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    I'm really looking forward to your complaints about Rezzed John. I hope that there's as many as your E3 ones. Doubtful but I'm hopeful.
    I look forward to hearing how everything went swimmingly, good clean fun was had by all and there was free jelly and ice-cream for everyone.
    ...common and uninteresting.
    | Steam | Desura | Twitter |

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    Honestly, redox, if you don't like all the posts about Rezzed, you might prefer this site. Not a post about Rezzed in sight.
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    But John's involved in putting on the show. It seems likely that he'd try and eliminate the things he didn't like at the planning stage.

Still, I'm amusing myself with the image of Quinns and Kieron crashing the party with a bunch of booth babes and ultra-violent console FPSs....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    What the fuck did I just read?
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Hypernetic's Avatar
    The word of God.

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Troll.jpg

Finally, a new thread by Heisteredox! I've Been waiting weeks to use that...
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Activated Node
    You are such a nitwit.

My complaint about E3 was major publishers' offering dated, tired presentations of sequels, in ugly, bombastic shows. If that happens at Rezzed, then yes, I'll certainly complain about it. It's unlikely, because obviously I wouldn't want to be involved in a show that did that. So I'm not. Also, and this is probably relevant, E3 and Rezzed are nothing alike! E3 is for the press, Rezzed is for the public! They serve completely different purposes. But, er.

Also, to address your earlier complaint about DLC... There's nothing wrong with DLC! DLC is brilliant! New content for a game I've enjoyed - awesome! That's why when you Google RPS and DLC, as you seem so very keen to do, you get lots of results. Because we post about DLC that's available for games, which is a good thing! My complaint was day one DLC being announced as console exclusive. If you can identify any previous RPS posts where we've "promoted" console-exclusive day one DLC, I'll get right on with taking notice of your tiresome gibber.

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Mr. Walker is an obscure node while Heister is a network hub. My whole sense of hierarchy is going wonky.

Can I register a complaint at the fact that Borderlands had more PCs there than anyone else, yet somehow failed to bring a single mouse/keyboard!

It's like they forgot this was a PC show and started asking questions about Bubble Bobble or something?!?!

Obscure Node
    What did people think think of the games on show? Personally, I was looking forward to Prison Architect but when I saw it was very disappointed at the look of the game. I was expecting to see loads of mean looking prisoners with shaved heads and tatoos but the sprites that appeared to 'float' around due to not having any legs, killed the atmosphere stone dead for me. They had no individuality and I hope that's going to be changed before release. One of my favourites was Xenonauts, the X-Com alike. I think the game captured the feel of X-Com really well and I am looking forward to that being released. Borderlands 2 looked promising too and Randy Whatshisname of Gearbox gave a very entertaining presentation which I feel was one of the highlights of the show.