View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 217 of 415 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 8290
    Obscure Node
    Ooh er,

Is there still time to sign up for the new season? I just installed Blood Bowl LE last night, had a quick go to get used to it but haven't tried playing online yet and stuff to get everything set up. I can put myself into the spreadsheet when I get home tonight? (I'm in EST, you see.)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    There might well be aerisdead, I'm sorting it all out tonight, I have no idea if there'll be a space/division at the bottom yet until I know for sure who is a no-show or not, but I'll do what I can to squeeze in all the new guys if you can get your application in sharpish once assigned?

@PW - any agi team with no bashy big fella would be perfectly appropriate (and should be quite fun for you, too).
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    The answer isn't "definitely not". It'll depend how many people there are who Groovy hasn't fitted into a Division yet. If it turns out there are two or three 'leftovers' you'd be a godsend as that would make it a lot easier to make another Division. If there's none or one, you'd probably have to wait until next season.

edit: Hah, I should just let the man answer his own questions this evening.

Obscure Node
    OK. I just shoved myself into the spreadsheet quickly, is that all I need to do for the application? I'll join the steam group now, if I can.

Fingers crossed!

edit: OK, joined the steam group and the RPS forum group too.
    Last edited by aerisdead; 16-04-2012 at 08:48 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Ahah bring a rat ogre, they are a great source of vitamin SPP.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Right, everyone is in and started apart from Hughtower and Mrpier. Xenny is awol so has lost his slot in div 8 to... Mr Joose.

7 hasn't quite been started yet as if mrpier vanishes, nullkigan would be a good candidate to take his place so I'm holding off for now. I'm hoping hugh will pass either PW or myself his details shortly ;-).

The remaining new guys - there are three of you! So if you're still interested and paying attention, apply to div H in-game, along with Pw's filler team to make up the new division. Any other gaps that I've missed, we'll throw in a filler team, too.

Everyone else, get playing -SEASON STARTS NOW!!!

Please check all 3 fixtures before you start as I'm pretty tired and cyanide as usual wasn't showing me any changes i was making so I was having to do it from memory. It's like one of those ball and cup games where you keep shuffling the players, and have to remember which cup each player was under or something. Thanks, Cyanide!
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Deets receivenated!
    Tiny Dancers applyinised!

Also applied for Div H with a new skaven team I had lying around, the Rat Badstars (don't worry, no rat ogre).

Also, updated the spreadsheet by putting H next to the H-ers. Looks like we need a spreadsheet whizz to add Div H to fixtures and results though - does this mean that this season is the Biggest Ever Divisions of Death, Ever?
    Last edited by President Weasel; 16-04-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Applied to division H with a fodder team

Quote Originally Posted by chadsexington View Post
    Applied to division H with a fodder team
    Isn't that what all your teams are?

Obscure Node
    Hi,

It seems I didn't Division 8 group (I applied for the forum sub-group a few days ago, but not the BB one as well... I didn't realise that was necessary yet, but I'm doing it now) in time. Is there still time to get into the league?

thanks,
    Xenny

(Hers, not his, by the way!)

Looks like you missed your spot, but I am happy to withdraw my filler team in your favour. Division H is effectively the same anyway. I'd suggest the simplest thing would be for you to apply to Division H instead of 8, that way no other changes need to be made.

(password is "chainsawed" just like all the rest)

Obscure Node
    Sounds good, thank you!

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Well, I, for one, am excited about getting stuck into my first season. I'm also excited by the coming of Dungeonbowl. I always preferred it when I used to play tabletop back in the day.

Dont know if i'm being stupid but how do I post in the game organising section - couldnt see a post option anywhere

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Dont know if i'm being stupid but how do I post in the game organising section - couldnt see a post option anywhere
    I think your application needs to be accepted or something before you can actually reply. I also had trouble finding the reply button when I started but then I found it. Any way, you can't reply to a specific post there, you have to use the quick reply or the big red reply button.
    Last edited by El Cubo; 17-04-2012 at 05:32 AM.

Obscure Node
    Alright fellows,

I've applied to join division H! Hope it fills!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    I for one, welcome our new fresh-meat overlords, while I sit and quaver in fear from potatoedoughnut's insane Amazon-killing Werewolves. Why didn't anyone manage to kill those beasts before they turned level 5? How many additional apothecaries can I bring again?
    My games-related Twitter: VexingVision

Currently playing: Hearthstone; Blood Bowl; Wizardry 8; Dominions 4
    Currently waiting for: Wildstar; Darkest Dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Vexing Vision View Post
    I for one, welcome our new fresh-meat overlords, while I sit and quaver in fear from potatoedoughnut's insane Amazon-killing Werewolves. Why didn't anyone manage to kill those beasts before they turned level 5? How many additional apothecaries can I bring again?
    Think positive: At least you are safe from their claws.

Thankingyouverymuch for your assistance, Presidentgroovychainweasel. I literally wouldn't be here without you.

Activated Node
    Woo! I've applied and EVERYTHING. I think. The game client is giving me no indication that anything has happened, but I'm pretty sure I pressed the right buttons :/