View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 363 of 415 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,260 of 8290
    Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    So, the Black Bombers played the Budging Vixens today... 3-0 win to the Vixens. Highlights were two deaths meted out by the Bombers (one apoc'ed), along with two niggling injuries, and a single turn in which the Vixens put four goblins out of the match. The bombardier blew himself up twice and Zara was a pain in the arse (those stakes... I'll stop there).

Any kindly admins around to do their thing?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Division L is the one I don't have access to sadly. I'm a bit nervous of moving the leagues on a day, because I haven't done it before and I can't immediately see whether leagues have moved on or whether they haven't. Could one of the more capable admins please deal with this?

All the divisions need to be moved on except 2 (which will be moved on Saturday) and D (one game is ongoing at present).

Two results need to be adminned - a draw in division K and a win for iNinja in division E.

Many thanks

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Divs moved on where necessary, games validated where I can, and I've added you to the commisioners list for L, everblue -must have missed that one ;-). Day 2 begins here for most of us..

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I got a double 5 on a gutter runner that has +1 st and pass block. So i can give him any skill, +1mv or +1 av. Any suggestions?

You're seriously considering NOT making 1TTDs even easier?
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullkigan View Post
    You're seriously considering NOT making 1TTDs even easier?
    Yeah, +MV for the pure bastardry of it all.

I was losing 2-0 against Kajo on turn 13 when the connection started keeling over, I'd sad to lose my kill on a wight and the SPP my various injuries generated but I'll have to accept a default loss. Its kinda crappy I get 0 spp, but he deserves the win.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yea i was thinking about the mv boost, but he is already st up. I should probably just take it, but then he would probably be better with more utility skills.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Either the +MA for being more of a gutter running little bastard, or Horns for blitzing duties.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    I got a double 5 on a gutter runner that has +1 st and pass block. So i can give him any skill, +1mv or +1 av. Any suggestions?
    Long legs to make interceptions easier. After that leap and catch. Unsaveable 4+ interceptions with reroll and 2+ leaps, woohoo!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I forgot about very long legs. i went for that.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Division F - The Hertlingbrad Scholars 0 vs 3 Death Vengeance of Doom

A match played entirely in the pouring rain.

Wink played solid Blood Bowl backed up by very good dice; block dice especially were really hot, and he scored 3 KOs, 2 injuries and also killed one of my Blitzers after the apoc decided dead was so good he'd serve it up twice.

I played alright Blood Bowl (I think anyway) with very bad dice; there was absolutely nothing I could do, even with five team re-rolls. At one point a Saurus got 2D blocked about four times without a single knockdown result. About the only mistake you could say I made was not blitzing a lone skink who had sneaked into position when my thrower failed for the second time to pick up the ball at the start of my first return drive. The dice only started to come back to me in the last turn or two of the match by which point it was all over anyway.

For those who are interested:
    D6 DaWink 4.85 sketchseven -5.58
    2D6 DaWink 5.59 sketchseven 1.56
    Block Dice Success 69% vs 49% Turnovers 3% vs 7%

Thanks for the game Wink, was just one of those old Blood Bowl things.
    Last edited by sketchseven; 04-10-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    I forgot about very long legs. i went for that.
    +MV every time - you're two skills away from a 0 chainpush one turner!!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    meh i've done the one turner before, i'm liking the leaping/intercepting bastard at the moment. Next game i will hate it.

Could some kindly admin please validate my Div F match with wink please?

trying to get ahold of ntw on the devision k forums and steam friend request but nothing yet, so hopefully he checks this forum :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchseven View Post
    Could some kindly admin please validate my Div F match with wink please?
    Ask, and ye might happen to receive.

Activated Node
    Snoozer and I just "played" our match. By which I mean I suffered one of the most thorough Nufflings I've ever received and conceded in turn 9. I just didn't have the heart to play the match out to conclusion and watch my necros get bashed down into a pile of dusty bones. Very good play by Snoozer; he earned the win, Nuffling or no.

If an admin could roll on div 2 tomorrow, we'd be very grateful; hopefully I can put up a less pathetic showing against NieA7 :p.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I'm afraid that won't be possible, 'robots. For I have rolled on your Division today!
    Day 2 in Division 2 is now open for business.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Ask, and ye might happen to receive.
    Many thanks, Hands of Mechanical Whirring Blades

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    My match against Desvergeh was 1-0 to him at half time, with me setting up for my drive in the second half, when the game lost connection because his internet died. The Cyanide-o-tron decided I won 3-0, which seems unlikely. We're going to try to reschedule, if that turns out to be impossible we'll admin a draw.

So... Desvergeh's internets came back up, and we played our game, and it was brutal.
    My wandering apoc saved Jim di Griz from death, my standard issue apoc offered to turn Resi Kaae's broken collarbone into a death (I declined) and new guy Richter, in his second ever match, took a niggle and was fired along with Resi (43spp, block, mighty blow, +1 move, I'll miss him).
    I got off lightly. Des's team got brutalised, failing injury rolls left and right.
    I fouled his troll a couple of times early on, eventually getting a BH that didn't regen. The orcs held on manfully (orcfully?) without him for most of the first half, but couldn't quite get the touchdown they needed.

The second half started with 10 orcs lining up against 9 chaosmans. Considering Des brought 3 subs and I brought one, you could tell the first half had been a bit bashy - but that was nothing on the second half. When I ran my touchdown in at the start of turn 16 there were 6 orcs and 6 chaos left on the field.

Red Skull Reavers (Pres Weasel, Chaos) 1 - 0 Bishi Bashi Speshal (Desvergeh , Orcs)
    Last edited by President Weasel; 06-10-2012 at 04:11 PM.