View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 372 of 415 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 8290
    Network Hub
    Are we going to update the spreadsheet with the new races for people to apply for?

And speaking of the new races, now there's another 2 (potentially 3 in the long run) teams to choose should we drop the race cap to 4? Anyone in a race with 5 can stay there for now, but it'd be good to get a bit more variety out there if possible.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    And speaking of the new races, now there's another 2 (potentially 3 in the long run) teams to choose should we drop the race cap to 4? Anyone in a race with 5 can stay there for now, but it'd be good to get a bit more variety out there if possible.
    We've got at least two of everything except Vampire and Ogre, and only three races at five, so I don't really see the need: I'd say we're pretty varied already.

It's a good spread but the fuller races tend to be bashy and the lighter races tend to be agile/hybrid so there's a bit of a skew overall. Not much though so happy either way.

Is there a line for rerolling as chaos dwarves? If there is a spot open I'd like to take one, seeing as I'm junking my current team anyway.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Just played my Division E game. 2-1 to my lucky bastards.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by chadsexington View Post
    Is there a line for rerolling as chaos dwarves? If there is a spot open I'd like to take one, seeing as I'm junking my current team anyway.
    If enough people want to take up the slots for a race that it'll take it over the limit then the priority goes to the highest person in the league and works it's way down.

We've not yet had this situation with the new flatter structure so we've not yet needed a secondary tie breaker for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    If enough people want to take up the slots for a race that it'll take it over the limit then the priority goes to the highest person in the league and works it's way down.
    Well I'd like to reroll as cdwarves for the next round - should I write something in the spreadsheet or should I wait until after the season to see if there are enough slots left?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Blah

The reset match went worse, 2 -0 by turn 4 against.

I managed to hold on until the end only allowing it to get to 3-0, and i was defeated at every chance trying to get my own TD.

I also fouled an AG5 catcher 9 times... NOTHING okay, I eventually KO'd him after a long chain of stuns- but it was pitiful.

being 630TV down is just leading to not picking up any TV myself. At least I was handsomely paid for my loss and I can now field my second werewolf.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    I just played Xenny's last DoD match for her, won 2-0 and leveled two players. It's ironic: I've won both of hers and been defeated in every single one of my own matches both here and in the Open recently (whether nuffled or not). Perhaps the pressure gets to me? ;)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post

We might want to rethink that for a one-off special case. Chaos Dwarfs are one of the most popular rosters in the game and a long haul team too. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are immediately over-subscribed and barring a coach dropping out I doubt a slot will come open for quite a while. Maybe a random draw would be appropriate if this comes to pass.

Personally I’d love to get Underworld on the field soon. They are my favourite race in the game but as I get to play them a fair bit on TT I guess I’ll wait and see how much demand there is.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Division 1 - Rattataz vs Altdorf Army

5 stinking Skaven touchdowns to only 3 in response by the army. And a catcher killed himself face planting after a dodge.

Booooo

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Fun game, Al's men had the skills to take out my ratz, but they were oddly resilient to leaving the field, and since there was a lot of goals there were many opportunities for them to wake up from KOs too.

Network Hub
    Hi all, I'd quite fancy joining for the next season. I think I was in the very first season of the very first RPS league way back in the mists of time, but I've only just picked up the LE. Adding to the spreadsheet now.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    Fun game, Al's men had the skills to take out my ratz, but they were oddly resilient to leaving the field, and since there was a lot of goals there were many opportunities for them to wake up from KOs too.
    Yeah, I was rolling plenty of two dice blocks against your Gutter Runners with Tackle Mighty Blow players and I just could not punch them hard enough to injure them. Very disappointed at the lack of Skaven smashing that went on.

The silver lining from the match is that my Ogre got an injury and MVP so will level up to get either Guard or Block depending on the rolls.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Blah

The reset match went worse, 2 -0 by turn 4 against.

I managed to hold on until the end only allowing it to get to 3-0, and i was defeated at every chance trying to get my own TD.

I also fouled an AG5 catcher 9 times... NOTHING okay, I eventually KO'd him after a long chain of stuns- but it was pitiful.

being 630TV down is just leading to not picking up any TV myself. At least I was handsomely paid for my loss and I can now field my second werewolf.
    But you got some SPPs from the first match :p

My match against Xenny needs to be adminned in devision K, the only thing i have to look forward too is 1 level up...out of my 8? matches so far ive had 4 where the only spp ive gotten is from MVP, i can feel the rage comming

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan View Post
    Hi all, I'd quite fancy joining for the next season. I think I was in the very first season of the very first RPS league way back in the mists of time, but I've only just picked up the LE. Adding to the spreadsheet now.
    Hello! Looks like you passed the first test as the spreadsheet looks grand, the last day of the last week of this season is the 22nd so make sure you keep an eye on the thread around then

Field Forgers vs Beauty and the Beast

5-0 drubbing for the Forgers. The Forgers had 3 disadvantages, TV, Coach Experience and the Dice. and the dice were really bad. Thanks for the game Coach Recoil, i think you got landed in a tough division despite its low level.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Looking back I realise now my mistake was I forgot to answer the important question - "Who's the bash"?

I was the bash but I played Mr Pier like I was playing against Orcs.