View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

    12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

    9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

    20 48.78%
Page 388 of 415 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 8290
  1. #7741
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Herts., UK
    Posts
    1,147
    Ok, think it's all tidied up now. if everyone can get their applications in ASAP, it'd be appreciated. I'll start naming and shaming folks tomorrow. The final changes I just made were:

    Kajo up to div 2.
    Graever up to div D.
    Sollitus up to div G.

    Please, everyone else turn up now? ;-)
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

  2. #7742
    Network Hub Axler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Ok, think it's all tidied up now. if everyone can get their applications in ASAP, it'd be appreciated. I'll start naming and shaming folks tomorrow. The final changes I just made were:

    Kajo up to div 2.
    Graever up to div D.
    Sollitus up to div G.

    Please, everyone else turn up now? ;-)
    I'm 99% sure I've applied to the correct Div with my Necro's, but for some reason I get a weird error when logging in to BB so I can't check.

    If it's incorrect I'll try and sort it out when I can login again.

  3. #7743
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydancer View Post
    Oh, a division full of old friends. Will be nice to see the demise of my broken team to known people at least!
    Oh how i have been dreaming of payback

  4. #7744
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    156
    Applied, DElf, HElf and Elf in one league....going to be lots of dodging.

  5. #7745
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydancer View Post
    Oh, a division full of old friends. Will be nice to see the demise of my broken team to known people at least!
    I seem to remember that last time we played, I managed to injure three (3) Tomb Guardians.

    I'm hoping to get the full set this time.
    Started writing a blog for video games, roleplaying, game mechanics, and AARs.

    http://dentharial.blogspot.com/

  6. #7746
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    3,178
    Kajo's Kajers, again.... It's been a while, I wonder how our teams have changed now.

  7. #7747
    Network Hub
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Venice
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Ok, think it's all tidied up now. if everyone can get their applications in ASAP, it'd be appreciated. I'll start naming and shaming folks tomorrow. The final changes I just made were:

    Kajo up to div 2.
    Graever up to div D.
    Sollitus up to div G.

    Please, everyone else turn up now? ;-)
    wow, an undeserved promotion! :D

    that's like, the 6th in a row?

    @screwie: looking forward to our match... nothing new on my side, i think?

  8. #7748
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Herts., UK
    Posts
    1,147
    Right, google's just gone down completely for me, so the sheet is unavailable (?) but we're missing about 6/7 people right now. I'll name and shame tomorrow if it comes back up. I hope you know who you are and get your applications in sharpish. i'll send you one warning tomorrow via PM or you may miss out on the new season (!).

    Hopefully we can kick the new season off friday night...
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

  9. #7749
    I know who I am :P Will apply to my div tonight! Sorry...

  10. #7750
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,235
    If Corkir wins the championship it is exactly the same as me winning it.

  11. #7751
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,614
    Quote Originally Posted by laneford View Post
    If Corkir wins the championship it is exactly the same as me winning it.
    Oh, you mean "reliant on a series of unlikely events and a helping hand from the admins"?

  12. #7752
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Herts., UK
    Posts
    1,147
    OK, naming and shaming!

    Grinn, where have you gone, you got a shot at the title this season and you're AWOL? We need you buddy?

    Also, missing

    Sollitus from G
    and
    Optimus from K
    Everyone else could get going, but I want to check Grinn's around before I start any other divisions up.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

  13. #7753
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Swansea
    Posts
    3,178
    Not to be a downer, but can we really get started if someone in the top divisions is missing? What happens if they need to be replaced?

  14. #7754
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Squiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    4,379
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Grinn, where have you gone, you got a shot at the title this season and you're AWOL? We need you buddy?
    He seemed pretty busy lately, maybe he just didn't check the thread in time?

  15. #7755
    I've harassed solitus, he should be apping shortly.

  16. #7756
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,435
    He's not been online for a few days

  17. #7757
    Obscure Node
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10
    sorry took so long been kinda busy of late but im apped.

  18. #7758
    Network Hub grinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    OK, naming and shaming!

    Grinn, where have you gone, you got a shot at the title this season and you're AWOL? We need you buddy?

    Also, missing

    Sollitus from G
    and
    Optimus from K
    Everyone else could get going, but I want to check Grinn's around before I start any other divisions up.
    So farklin sorry guys! Been hammered under two full time jobs workloads. Applying now.

  19. #7759
    Network Hub grinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    357
    Applied! Once again apologies for the delay.

  20. #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentharial View Post
    I seem to remember that last time we played, I managed to injure three (3) Tomb Guardians.

    I'm hoping to get the full set this time.
    Well, seeing as a couple of them are freshme... freshmummies, you shouldn't have much trouble.

    You just need to come really close to have a shot at them.
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •