View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 398 of 415 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,960 of 8290
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    what TV are they at? considering PW's 2000tv team will be down there, I don't think it'll be too mean to drop in a 1100 or so team
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Slay City Slayers are at 1220 TV with 2-2 historical record

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Machination View Post
    Slay City Slayers are at 1220 TV with 2-2 historical record
    I believe the rules say yes? Aren't returning teams always allowed, regardless of race limits?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    I believe the rules say yes? Aren't returning teams always allowed, regardless of race limits?
    Never heard that. But it seems like a good rule.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    what TV are they at? considering PW's 2000tv team will be down there, I don't think it'll be too mean to drop in a 1100 or so team
    the bigger question is "can the 1900 TV Khemri team rejoin?"

I might just throw all you guys together down there to scrap it out :-), call it the 'vets division'

Quote Originally Posted by Corkir View Post
    Played 11 won 11 and completed the perfect record by winning the championship before dropping a point. A touchdown record of 36 for to 6 against underlines the ease of the cruise with only zenohero putting up a contest. Bow down before me my bitches ;-)

I am in two minds if i should carry on with this team after such a dominant run. I am thinking reroll out my comfort zone, maybe to norse or lizard, or keep mutilation but handicap them by trying to find a use for assassins and move away from the normal player builds and tactics and try something new with dark elves.
    Nabbing the championship is one thing, holding on to the title is another. Elves are great at nicking wins, but do your pansies have what it takes to stay alive and on top? With a bit of help from Nuffle on who you draw in your division and a bit more help from the fickle on with those games that could have gone against you, it's not inconceivable to shoot up to the champs. But the championship title has been in a state of flux since the colossal Magnates retired (after a long long run of title-holding). So there was no uber team to topple for you. A bit of luck and skill in two matches with a scoring-oriented team and you nabbed it. Kudos to that, but before fainting over the tenderness of your scented-oiled, flower-fragrant elfy skin, give substance to your claims of uberness by hanging on to the title for a few seasons :p

I might just throw all you guys together down there to scrap it out :-), call it the 'vets division'
    And how exactly would that be different from me playing JOLIMA AND JIIIM in the lower leagues this season?
    I demand some new teams to beat up. Demand, I say!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Yes, championship wins only really count if you've managed precisely one title defence, too. (Any more than that is just showing off.)

Call it the 'Old Farts Division' and I'm sold.

My rats tore it up against Karandraz last night in a 4-1 win. My dice ran hot for a lot of the game to the point where I was mildly surpised when I failed a 2+, 3+, 3+ 2+ sequence to pick up the ball in a lizard tackle zone. Karandraz meanwhile had a few instances of double skulls to contend with in the first half and by the time he got some assistance from Nuffle the game was pretty much settled.

Respect to the man for taking it all in good humour. Could a kindly admin validate the game please? My +MV thrower, MB stormvermin and +AG gutter all levelled and i'm excited to see what nuffle has in store :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Could a kindly admin validate the game please?
    NO! I'm taking a STAND on this! No validations without posting WHAT DIVISION YOU'RE IN!

Also I'm not at home so I can't do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    NO! I'm taking a STAND on this! No validations without posting WHAT DIVISION YOU'RE IN!

Also I'm not at home so I can't do it anyway.
    I agree 100% with every part of 'Hands's post. (Including the part where I am also not at home and so couldn't do it anyway).
    Come on though, you're a page away from me posting grumpily about the extra hassle caused by people not posting their division, and already you're not posting your division? For shame.

To be fair chaps, 20phoenix did put it in the sheet, which i know you all have handily bookmarked for quick access (right?). It's not too painful to look in there for the division if the score has been entered. If the score hasn't been entered then we of course have the acid bricks to make it painful for those who are trying to inflict pain on us.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Division K
    Necrosity (Nec, Axler) vs Teefer Madness (Orc, me)

Final Score: 3 - 0 to meeeee

A bit of a one-sided match. Axler had some unlucky rolls, and it seemed goblins were too tempting a distraction for him. I KO'd his Block werewolf in my first turn, after it tried to blitz away one of my many goblins. The wolf didn't wake up until Turn 16, leaving Axler's side underskilled in the bashing game throughout the match.

My third goal was a one-turn TTM which required two GFIs in a blizzard... so yes, Nuffle was surely effing with Axler.
    Last edited by Screwie; 20-11-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Groovy may be trying to be fair but the fiend 20Phoenix is trying to waste admin time anyway as the game was validated at 04:30 this morning. I had to forgo my morning run to complete this onerous task. Dedication you see, nothing to do with it being bloody cold and wet out.

Well, I'll make sure you are mentioned in the end of season honours for forgoing your run. Some sort of 'I gave up my fitness for blood bowl' award seems appropriate.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    If 20phoenix is deliberately wasting admin time then he/she must be punished! Either the comfy chair or the acid bricks seem appropriate.

Division 1 -

I need to request an extension to fit in my game against Jarvis. We have been unable to coordinate a mutually acceptable time until saturday.

Let us know if this will cause any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Division K
    Necrosity (Nec, Axler) vs Teefer Madness (Orc, me)

Good boy, Screwie.