View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 415 of 415 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415
Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 8290
    MadDave and myself tried to play our game yesterday at our chosen time but it seems that neither of us could see the other in chat. Is this a common bug or can one of us not tell the time? Also if it is a bug and it happens again will it effect our ability to actually play the game?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Steam chat works much better than blood bowl chat - also try being online at the agreed time and doing the challenge; if your opponent is offline you'll receive a "your opponent is offline" message.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Drawlien up to Div C
    Sorry I was away for the weekend. I'll get my application in tonight.

Woo yay Drawlien's back!

I thought I'd (metaphorically) stick my head round the door and announce that I have applied and been accepted into Division K. There doesn't seem to be anyone else registered currently in that division, but I'll keep an eye on it. I'll be away from the PC for a week 24-31 Dec.
    "We had to apologise for him with our set. They were still booing him when we were on" - David St Hubbins

Activated Node
    doops, sorry! Went away for a week that involved a funeral and two separate holidays, and basically forgot to organise anything not directly related to that. I'm all over the shop till after Christmas anyway, so its probably best I sit out a season. I'll be back for the next one though!

Activated Node
    I guess Div 1 week 1 is done too so it could be rolled on?

I've applied and accepted myself. That's good service for you!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Right, some general admin stuff first: I've PM'd kev about joining us in K this season, but his coach details have been removed from the sheet, so I'm not sure if we're going to have any luck there? Suggestions more than welcome?

As for moving divisions on this season, I'm happy for them to get out of sync this season and be moved on as soon as possible. We're all going to be away for differeing amounts of time this Christmas, so it'll help out if we move the days on as they are completed. EVERYONE is welcome to up to a week's extension at any point over the xmas period to accommodate scheduling issues, but I'm hoping our finish date for the season won't go beyond the stated date (14th Jan). Any questions, let me know :-).

And FINALLY, I'm starting a new thread for the divisions. The poll makes this look untidy, AND some people have mentioned not being able to post, which is unacceptable, so I'm going to start a new thread. This one will be checked for the next few days, but we'll be pushing everyone over to the new thread for match reports, discussion etc. This thread will become a historical thread ONLY.

I'll edit in here a link to the new thread once it's up and running, from which point I expect everyone to use the new thread.

NEW THREAD FOR US TO ALL USE: HERE
    I'll end this one with Merry Nufflemas! :-)
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 17-12-2012 at 08:48 PM.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Let's just bang another team in there and do a one new person, 3 alt teams division?