View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 78 of 415 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 8290
    If you're already in div D you don't have to do anything actually. The same division will be reused for next season. (If you would have had to change you can remove yourself from the old league first to free your team up to join the right one.)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Gentlemen, we're nearly there! Well done everyone for getting their applications in so smoothly, this has gone even better than usual :-). We may even start the season early at this rate :-O. We're currently missing only 4 people:

Kergguz - Div 5
    Grinn - Div 6 (although should be applying tonight after a quick conversation)
    Karandraz - Div B (also spoken to)
    StudentEternal - Div E

Schizoslayer, you're currently on your own in div F. Obviously, if anyone fails to show, you'll be straight in , but currently you're in a league of 1 (Grinn's placement in your division appears to be due to a spreadsheet bug, unhelpfully). If noone else decides to join us and everyone turns up, you may have to wait out one more season, but you'll be top of the queue for the following one if that occurs (and as you've witnessed, we usually get a few people in each season). Hope you don't mind being patient if this occurs :-).
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    If you're already in div D you don't have to do anything actually. The same division will be reused for next season. (If you would have had to change you can remove yourself from the old league first to free your team up to join the right one.)
    Excellent, thanks Jolima. I'll just sit here and wait for things to "kick off" as it were. :D

Activated Node
    I'm really interested in giving this a go, I could join up and bolster the ranks of Div F if it's not too late?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    It's not too late, but we do need 4 people to make a full division; currently we've got a set of divisions plus schizoslayer on his own. If we get one person who doesn't show up for their division this season, the divisions would be reshuffled and people would be moved up and schizo would get a slot.
    If everything stays as it is now though, we won't have a full division F unless we can get two more people in, or unless groovychainsaw can persuade two people to run "dummy" teams to make up the numbers. Do you know anyone else who fancies joining?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Okay how do i make myself active again? I will be back in the UK on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Schizoslayer, you're currently on your own in div F. Obviously, if anyone fails to show, you'll be straight in , but currently you're in a league of 1 (Grinn's placement in your division appears to be due to a spreadsheet bug, unhelpfully). If noone else decides to join us and everyone turns up, you may have to wait out one more season, but you'll be top of the queue for the following one if that occurs (and as you've witnessed, we usually get a few people in each season). Hope you don't mind being patient if this occurs :-).
    Eh... I did apply for Division F already some days ago... I should be in there as well!

Activated Node
    Yeah, I was counting Squirrel as in Div F already too, so that's one more victim we need... I'll shine the batsignal.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm down for rejoining with my Vamps if that wont mess up the leagues? Div F will be fine for me, i think i only have 9 players who are alive or undead. Instead of the usual 11.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    I'm down for rejoining with my Vamps if that wont mess up the leagues? Div F will be fine for me, i think i only have 9 players who are alive or undead. Instead of the usual 11.
    Glad to see the divisions will no longer be Gormless.

Could one of the admins please check what happened to my application to Division F? I applied in-game, with password entering and all. Please let me know if there is something wrong or something I could do to help getting me in there.

Activated Node
    Applied to Division 2

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    You only realise how useful i am when i'm not around.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Wahey!

(rimshot)

Squirrel - calm down, the divisions fill from the top so it's easier to rearrange them if someone doesn't apply by the deadline. It's perfectly normal for your app not to have been accepted yet, because you might end up getting told to apply to another division at the last minute.

Thanks for that hint Mr. President, I have calmed down now. I am calm. Yes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    It seems like my Div (4) is ready to go - are we okay to start planning matches? I'd quite like to get a game in this weekend if possible.

Network Hub
    [QUOTE=President Weasel;41873
    Squirrel - calm down, the divisions fill from the top so it's easier to rearrange them if someone doesn't apply by the deadline. It's perfectly normal for your app not to have been accepted yet, because you might end up getting told to apply to another division at the last minute.[/QUOTE]

Having looked at his wild eyed mug shot I personally thought Squirrel was already being remarkably calm.

Activated Node
    Q: I just bought the Steam version of BBLE, and was thinking about switching over from the disc one. Does anyone know if it's "safe", that is, will my account still be the same and my teams available (not sure how cyanide handles all their keys and whatnot)?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Apparently, key is only tied to create a new account. I can log in with my account from anywhere I want.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    Having looked at his wild eyed mug shot I personally thought Squirrel was already being remarkably calm.
    You know, subconsciously that mugshot might well have influenced me to think his words were a trifle, shall we say, less than calm, when in fact they're pretty reasonable.