View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 79 of 415 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 8290
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Yup, looking over the sheet it appears that division F isnt displaying at all well and it missed the fact that both squirrel and windward are in there, so F will definitely be running with 3 right now (with either another new person, a 'filler' team from one of our players or a dummy team), assuming all others turn up. sorry for causing alarm! ;-)

In other news, i noticed steam has BB:LE on for £6 this weekend, if you know anyone who's been waiting for a good price for this, now's the time to let them know :-)

And we're still short of Kergguz in 5, studenteternal in E, grinn in 6 and windward now (Hi windward, nice to have you join us!!) in F. Other than that all the other divisions are ready, so I'm inclined to get us going, probably officially tomorrow night...
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 29-09-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Banned
    Hi all, bit of a newbie to BloodBowl, but I wouldn't mind joining with a Dwarf team. Seeing as you guys conveniently have a slot going...

Signing up in a few minutes.

Hi Alini, you are more than welcome, check out post no. 1 in this thread for the general idea, head over to the spreadsheet linked in there to add your details (and check out our 'quickstart rules' for info on how we sort out our divisions), then apply in-game to division F (RPS divisions of death F - password is chainsawed). Welcome aboard! New season is likely to start tomorrow night :-)

/Also, fixed the spreadsheet! It now looks right (to me!) :-)
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 29-09-2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Fixed the spreadsheet, seeking recognition for my epic quest

Thanks for sorting things out so quickly. Hope I didn't come across as a chicken.

Activated Node
    Bowl cheap this weekend on steam! Go, tell your friends to swell the ranks of victims. I mean opponents.

Banned
    Will do and thanks :)

I'm getting ready to buy Blood Bowl on Steam during this sale. How often do opportunities to hop into a league come up?

You have one now, or in slightly over a month.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Is it worth waiting any longer for Student? He didn't play his last game and hasn't been active in the threads for ages, or even logged into the forum for the best part of a fortnight.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Looks like there's your opportunity, celt. :) Otherwise, it's pretty much exactly six weeks between leagues.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Ok, i was hoping to get going toinight (and im likely to start all the complete divisions tonight). We are STILL missing KERGGUZ, STUDENTETERNAL and WINDWARD from 5, E and F, respectively. Celt, you're first in line now if any players fail to materialise this evening. As usual, a post from any of these guys will save them, but if not, they'll be out and we'll have a quick reshuffle at the bottom.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Is it worth waiting any longer for Student? He didn't play his last game and hasn't been active in the threads for ages, or even logged into the forum for the best part of a fortnight.
    if he's on anyone's Steam buds list, can they please give him a nudge on the steam-o-chat-o-tron this evening? Otherwise I guess he's going to miss out this season. In fact, any of the guys from Groovy's post above. I did see Windward in DDO the other night, so he's around - he might just not know the league's restarting now.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 30-09-2011 at 01:17 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Am i meant to be applying to a league? Or were my very important posts missed?
    We are in dire need of an admin review headed by a 4th party. I propose Cyanide, those guys seem capable.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Did you alter your thing on the spreadsheet to R for returning, or something? I'm just trying to muddy the waters and get some blame on you here - but in all seriousness, you did come rather late to the party and there's every chance groovy missed your all-important "oh hai I come back now!" post. I reckon you'll get folded into the last handful of people looking for a division at the end.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    THIS IS A TOTAL OUTRAGE.

Ah no problem, i have a little trouble using the spreadsheet in China but i'll find a way around it.
    I'll just join in again next season or try and keep hypnogazing one of the people who still havent applied.
    I wasnt sure where to put the R, so i just now put it in the league column...

Gah, sorry gorm, I did see your posts but I'd assumed you'd put yourself on the sheet and I'd put you in somewhere :-). It looks likely we'll need a couple of people to fill in tonight though, so keep your eyes peeled and I'll let you know where to apply...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Should we be expecting new S13 groups to arrange matches in?

I installed the game last night and fiddled about. Tried the demo. Skimmed the rulebook PDF. Even though I've played the tabletop game in the past, it looks like there's enough for me to (re)learn about the game and the interface that I should wait till the next round starts up.

Thanks for being so inviting. I'll be getting comfortable with the game and will probably hop into the next one.

I would point out that you'll have ten days to play that first game and you'll be joining a division of new teams and there isn't *really* much difference between this and tabletop except the maths happens faster, so I don't think you've anything to lose by joining this season. If you mess up your team-building or everyone dies, just join with another new team next season. But it'll be good experience.