View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 134 of 415 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 8290
    Could I put myself on the joining as a new team type queue as well? Do I have to change my spreadsheet thing? This will be as a fresh team, I've had enough of halflings for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakysh View Post
    Could I put myself on the joining as a new team type queue as well? Do I have to change my spreadsheet thing? This will be as a fresh team, I've had enough of halflings for now.
    You'll need to change your "Z" in D59 to "R1" (Rebooting, 1st in queue), and enter your new team in C59 with {} around it (e.g. {Gob}) to keep the race balance sheet honest.
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'm the coach of Taxederm in league F, can I request a validation of my first match against the Gridiron maidens?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

I've validated all games which were recorded in the spreadsheet.

One game in div 6 wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ntw View Post
    You'll need to change your "Z" in D59 to "R1" (Rebooting, 1st in queue), and enter your new team in C59 with {} around it (e.g. {Gob}) to keep the race balance sheet honest.
    Done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    I've validated all games which were recorded in the spreadsheet.

One game in div 6 wasn't.
    Badass! Thank you.oh.... My god, 2 ghouls both 1 point short. god damn it.

This validation doesnt match what happened? i won 60k and we were sure a zombie amazon, can mistakes happen?

There is also a winnings bug :(

one word explanation here -> Cyanide

Not sure about the zombie amazon though - did she definitely die? Not Apo-ed back to life?
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

She actually apo'd to death.
    Stupid doctors.
    Stupid Cyanide.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Stupid doctors.
    Stupid Cyanide.
    You have to actually still click buy even though they're supposed to be automatically necro'd into your team. I discovered this after missing out on a few free rotters.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    So potatoedoughnut and I played our match. Elf Harm have quite a good record against necro, and they beat Clone High 3-1 after a last minute touchdown from a wolf. A blitzer died (not the good one), a lineelf got a -AG (so he'll be getting sacked), I think a wight got a groin strain?

The first half was a hilarious mess of failed dice on both sided, until I decided all the easy stuff I'd been trying hadn't been working, so went for sickeningly elfy plays that shouldn't have worked - so of course they did. Also the sacrifice of our blitzer to Nuffle helped, I think.

Indeed Nuffle was to smile on us even after the game, as the two TDs he'd scored meant that my MV10 AG8 catcher levelled up again, giving Nuffle the opportunity to bestow upon him the gift of a +ST. Oh Holy Nuffle, thou hast created a monster.

Anyway, thanks to potatoedoughnut for the game.

Yeah you have to click the buy button on the screen that pops after the match. Also, Cyanide.

In other news Mr Hands and I played our first match of div 1. His pro elves vs my necros. The first half was a comedy of errors starting off with a blitz for the kicking elves which then progressed to several injuries for the elves and lots of 1s for both sides. Eventually the elves were able to be elves and score in some silly manner. The rest of the half was just as bad with neither side able to do much due to dice.

In the second half the elves regained their elfyness while the necros continued to fluff the ball about and try to punch elves. The punching went ok, but anything related to the ball failed miserably. The elves scored twice more, while the necros managed to fumble their way to a consolation TD on turn 16, making the final result 3-1 to the elves.

GG CH, break many chaos mans with your crazy elves.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

oh yeah - isn't there a screen which pops up after the match allowing you to buy any mercs you used or "buy" (for 0 gold) any recruits you gained (/killed)? I forgot all about it since it took like 5 FUCKING SEASONS for my Nurgle team to actually kill anyone...
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    - Rakysh

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Jay-Tee and me are constantly missing each other, hopefully a delay of a few days is ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    Jay-Tee and me are constantly missing each other, hopefully a delay of a few days is ok?
    Assuming your opponents in your Div are OK with it, and it won't cause future matches to push back too late, then yeah - no problem :)
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    - Rakysh

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    ... AG8 catcher ...
    I call shenanigans on this one. :-p

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Stupid doctors.
    Stupid Cyanide.
    You don't have to choose the apoc result if the first one is better.
    Also, while we are on the subject, if you use the apoc and EITHER result is badly hurt you can choose that result and your player will be healed up and available on your next play.

Network Hub
    I added myself to the spreadsheet a week or so ago as a TBC ready for when the new season eventually swings around. Now I've decided I'm going to have a go as High Elves, at least for my first couple of seasons, so I'll edit that in now. Still very much eagerly following the thread, and enjoying reading the match reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakysh View Post
    Aha! Well, I'll pick up Halflings then, instead of Gobs! I'll change my entry in the spreadsheet to reflect that.

Edit : Done
    Last edited by Kapouille; 05-01-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    I call shenanigans on this one. :-p
    Heh, yeah, slip of the numpad there I think - he's only MV10 AG5. And ST4 now, of course...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Heh, yeah, slip of the numpad there I think - he's only MV10 AG5. And ST4 now, of course...
    Elves are scum.