View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 182 of 415 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 8290
    Activated Node
    Looking forward to a nicely varied div 4 (orcs, skaven, amazons, necros). And a rematch against WhiskeyTangoFox! Whose team was the only one last season that managed to hold their own against the Lycanthropes in the "punching things until they die" category. Though I am a little sad to not be the bashiest team in my div this season, I expect Desvergeh's orcs will try to teach my necros what real punching is.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Division G is varied i think, Skaven, High Elves, Humans and Ogres. Just i wish i had Ogres last so i might have some chance of getting might blow on the snotlings.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Applied to Div 5.

I also have 120k in the bank, but I'll hold off on spending anything until I get a look at Rakysh's necro team. I might drop the cash for a 4th TRR, or save it for replacement elves. I'm down to 11 men for my match against Rakysh, though...

Applied, looking forward to playing some teams that aren't 500 tv ahead of me :P

Definitely sharing gorms view on div G, luckily I've got the comparatively squashy humies before my trip to ogrebeatdownsville.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HughTower View Post
    'Hands has got some lovely candidates for euthansia if you look closely enough. I'm sure he won't mind.
    Oh, please. I feel dirty every time I play them, and I'd quite like to try a new team... but I just can't turn my back on 2 AG5, one ST4 block dodge leap frenzy, and one ST4 AG5 MA10. It's sickening! But I can't stop! SOMEONE HELP ME!

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Oh, please. I feel dirty every time I play them, and I'd quite like to try a new team... but I just can't turn my back on 2 AG5, one ST4 block dodge leap frenzy, and one ST4 AG5 MA10. It's sickening! But I can't stop! SOMEONE HELP ME!
    *Sneaks up behind 'Hands*

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by somanyrobots View Post
    Looking forward to a nicely varied div 4 (orcs, skaven, amazons, necros). And a rematch against WhiskeyTangoFox! Whose team was the only one last season that managed to hold their own against the Lycanthropes in the "punching things until they die" category. Though I am a little sad to not be the bashiest team in my div this season, I expect Desvergeh's orcs will try to teach my necros what real punching is.
    I did use to play Necros, but switched to Orcs as they weren't punchy enough!

Edit - And watch out for that rat ogre. Killed 2 players of mine (1 saved by apoc) last time I played him.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    What a shame.
    It was the only way. The only way.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Having some internet difficulties but hoping to apply tonight, tomorrow at the latest darlings

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Send me your deets, I have already successfully submitted three teams, let's go for four.

Frankly i am terrified of trying to remember a password i havent entered in about two years, however i may well take you up on that offer, stay tuned!

My match is scheduled for tomorrow. I applied days ago, any chance of being accepted soon? Div G.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    It is definitely not tomorrow! The season won't start until everyone has applied, in case we have to move people due to no-shows. Patience, young one! I'll let everyone know when they should start organising their games :-). I appreciate the enthusiasm though!

/Edit - Having said that, I've gone through and we're only missing 8 people! Sterling work so far chaps. Missing so far are:
    Jolima, Grinn, INinja, Darkfenix, Phill, Alini, Indefatigable Snoozer and Deekyfun! If you get in soon chaps, we can start the next season, which is what we're all waiting for... :-)
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 06-03-2012 at 08:59 PM.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

I've applied now, and Ailini was in as well when I checked. So only 6 to go.

Saw deeky online on steam earlier today, he might need a nudge.

Hi guys, I ve been flying around for a few days. Will apply later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    It is definitely not tomorrow! The season won't start until everyone has applied, in case we have to move people due to no-shows. Patience, young one! I'll let everyone know when they should start organising their games :-). I appreciate the enthusiasm though!

/Edit - Having said that, I've gone through and we're only missing 8 people! Sterling work so far chaps. Missing so far are:
    Jolima, Grinn, INinja, Darkfenix, Phill, Alini, Indefatigable Snoozer and Deekyfun! If you get in soon chaps, we can start the next season, which is what we're all waiting for... :-)
    Ooo do i not need to switch divisions? Hurray for average performances!

I'll apply tonight.