View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 101 of 415 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 8290
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Ok, the first of the reshuffles with arni's loss (sorry to see you go!), I hope everyone is paying attention.

Alh_p -> A
    NieA7 -> 2
    Nullkigan -> 3
    Wolfenswan -> D
    Valiant ->5
    TomOBedlam joins us in Division F (welcome!)

Spreadsheet is up to date with these changes. (I've also updated the season status tab so admins/all can see who's missing and nudge/chase if necessary, we're missing quite a few at the moment, making the weekend look like a bit of a long shot for starting right now!!)
    If you're one of the above 5 and you put an application in (well done on your promptness!), please withdraw it and reapply to the correct division. If you hadn't already, hurry up! Whats keeping you? (and that goes double for everyone else) ;-)
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 02-11-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    One thing: I've been playing imirk's orcs last season already if that's a problem.

Applied to the division.

@Wolfenswan. Hmm, that does make it a bit tricky, then, we can't have you playing yourself :-). Is imirk returning to his team at some point? If not, I'll have to put Xercies in your place (as next most obvious candidate. Let me know what the plan is for this coming season...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    And me, I already scareed alh_p's Chaoscritters into oblivion last season. I don't mind doing it again though.

Hello sweetie. Come to play again?
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    @Wolfenswan. Hmm, that does make it a bit tricky, then, we can't have you playing yourself :-). Is imirk returning to his team at some point? If not, I'll have to put Xercies in your place (as next most obvious candidate. Let me know what the plan is for this coming season...
    I think you misread that. He played against imirk last season not as imirk. :-)

Applied to Div A. Not sure how to "un-apply" to Div 2 -hopefully the admin can ignore/decline my application?

Quote Originally Posted by Vexing Vision View Post
    And me, I already scareed alh_p's Chaoscritters into oblivion last season. I don't mind doing it again though.

Hello sweetie. Come to play again?
    Isn't it about time your luck ran out? ;)

I thought that the stated goal was to not play more than one person from the last season? Not that I'm rallying to play the Queens again. They're only in their second season, and are pretty unseasoned for Div D (I was wondering if I was seasoned enough ... pass the pepper!) Looking through the spreadsheet I think only the halfling teams are more experienced below you Wolfenswan, but that was by no means a comprehensive investigation.
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Just making a note that I haven't disappeared. I'll try and apply to D1 tonight, but been busy and haven't had a chance yet.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

I'm feeling a bit foolish now... I found out today I might be moving to New York for work so I think it best I withdraw... if anything changes I will throw my hat back in the ring. Apologies.

Applied to Div 2. I feel like a total fraud, I've never won a division yet but I've been promoted 5 times in 4 seasons.

@NTW - you may be lazing in the wrong division, you're in B, not C, thanks to Karandraz taking the fall for you ;-)
    Always happy to help ;)

Applied to division C. And oah look i am facing nurgle and choas again before facing off against the groovy chainsaw himself, starting suspect he is trying to wear down my team :P

Also since dark fenix my old skaven pal has found himself paralell to me in an opposite division iam going to take the opportunity assume he is avoiding facing my fearsome lizards!*

*(Will regret that remark when we eventually do clash :P)

Quote Originally Posted by potatoedoughnut View Post
    Just making a note that I haven't disappeared. I'll try and apply to D1 tonight, but been busy and haven't had a chance yet.
    I'm dumb, I'm already in D1. Mwahahahahaha!

Erm, "applied" to D1.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Applied to Division 1. Let us all hope that potatoedoughnut's observational skills carry onto the Blood Bowl pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by alh_p View Post
    Isn't it about time your luck ran out? ;)
    Yeah, probably. I'm glad I don't have to face Arni's Block, Block, Guard, Block, Block, Guard, TACKLE orcs though. Dodged that bullet, let's see if it does anything.
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.

Ok, thanks for letting us know bazooka, Axler, that puts you back in 6 after all :-)

Activated Node
    I find myself continuing to move about despite having been robbed of the time to do fun stuff (a.k.a live). I must therefore be a Zombie. See you in a couple of seasons all you live bastards, I've had a great time with you lot, keep up the good work and spirit!

:( I was very much looking forward to that halfling vs halfling match report....

Ok, thanks for letting us know bazooka, Axler, that puts you back in 6 after all :-)
    Reapplied :D

13 players currently missing, I'm not going to list them all in here, but check the 'season status' tab in the sheet to see if you applied correctly. If your name is on there, you are missing! I'm still hoping to get us going over the weekend, so get your applications in! I don't want to have to do too many last minute reshuffles again (I knew it had all gone too smoothly last season.... ;-)