View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 104 of 415 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 8290
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    News feature on Steam? Where?

Anyway, welcome. See the first post for details on the league and a link to the spreadsheet where you can add your details. It looks like you might just be in time for the start of this season, if not then the next one will be starting in about a month's time.

The second story on "Recent News" on the Blood Bowl LE library page is a quick blurb on 5/5/2011 about the RPS Blood Bowl league.

This story was on the RPS front page about the RPS Cup and via dark magic it shows up in steam for BBLE.

Edit: some of the Match Reports survived. This happened during the Great Forum Migration, so a lot of them died.
    Last edited by potatoedoughnut; 08-11-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Dark and Foul Magics indeed. It has been 6 mo. since the last cup, shall we another?
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Would I be able to change my team to Undead for the december season?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    My charming Undead squared off against Wolfenswans exotic Amazons last night, thankfully with most the team dead and having castrated the ghouls earlier in the year to reduce wind drag there would be no distractions and the Easy Dead broke their loosing streak with a 3-0 win. Overall the dice were pretty tough on Wolf and the TV difference was felt, particularly with my guard players and while Zara was picked up she failed to do anything outstanding.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Hi Jryan, nice to have you with us! Unfortunately you've just missed the start of this season, but in 4 weeks time we'll be starting season 15, and you'll be more than welcome to join us then. Your details are on the sheet, so just pop in here to reconfirm your interest just before the next season starts and we'll be glad to have you :-).
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    I'm more than happy to give my Fake place to Jryan if that's still possible and doesn't delay this even more.

/edit: I really can't spell usernames today
    Last edited by Vexing Vision; 08-11-2011 at 09:43 AM.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    I guess it is.... - JRyan, if you get your new team applied to division F today, you can play this season too! :-)
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imirk View Post
    Dark and Foul Magics indeed. It has been 6 mo. since the last cup, shall we another?
    YES.

I volounteer to organise the sucker, too - unless we can get the Mighty Daave out of retirement. He has proven cup-organising experience.

1000 TV teams again? I'm in!
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    My charming Undead squared off against Wolfenswans exotic Amazons last night, thankfully with most the team dead and having castrated the ghouls earlier in the year to reduce wind drag there would be no distractions and the Easy Dead broke their loosing streak with a 3-0 win. Overall the dice were pretty tough on Wolf and the TV difference was felt, particularly with my guard players and while Zara was picked up she failed to do anything outstanding.
    For me the match began with a failed dodge throw and ended with double skulls thrown on a block. You kept your cages tight but didn't stall; overall an enjoyable game and I'll think twice next time I consider picking up Zara.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    YES.

I volounteer to organise the sucker, too - unless we can get the Mighty Daave out of retirement. He has proven cup-organising experience.
    I would certainly be up for that.

I wouldn't mind helping with admin duties either. That would get me a buy into the second round yes? Don't reply here.

Zara has been a constant hit and miss for me. I picked her up three times. Once she didn't do anything, once she dominated the kill-list and once she performed okay until she got knocked out in the first half and I learned that Apothecaries are afraid to touch Star Players for fear of insurance fraud.

I think she's worth it, from her skills. The Str 4 Block Dauntless she comes with is quite attractive for her prize, and I like the option to make a secure stab if nothing better presents itself.

Personally I don't put much stock in Stab unless I'm facing stunties or vampires. The other undead teams have too many AV 8+ players, which is to thick to Stab reliably with even with Stakes.

She's really good against blodging ghouls though...

Agreed but if the blodging ghoul was holding the ball, I wouldn't use my blitz on a Stab attempt to get him. I'd rather use a player with Tackle/Wrestle/Strip Ball and a TRR if needed.

I find the risk-free Stab attempts nice in the centre line, but the chance of nothing happening at all means I would never use it in a pinch.

Well, I navigated the joining process, but division F is full. But that's OK, I can wait for the next tourney. I have Skyrim to sooth me.

Quote Originally Posted by jryan View Post
    Well, I navigated the joining process, but division F is full. But that's OK, I can wait for the next tourney. I have Skyrim to sooth me.
    We'll boot one of the filler teams - be ready to play!
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Can an admin kick my Shortstuff Stumblers? I can't access my Bloodbowl for the next... hum... nine hours to resign from the league. I'd rather have a real player join us than playing a fake team, as tempting as attempting to beat Screwie with Goblins sounds!