View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 151 of 415 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 8290
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    I'm slightly surprised after every match that he's still alive.

Of course, that's true of all of my elfs...
    TBH, if you support him well that STR is the difference between 2 dice blitz and a 3 dice blitz. Its probably his key feature in a way.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Obscure Node
    Applied to Div E, here's hoping for good health.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'd forgotten to apply to the league, just did it.

Division 6... maybe I'll lose less this one.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    I've heard from most of the new chaps now, only SirBlood, Sky Dancer and Brain Dance have not PM'd me or posted in here. Thanks to all who have. As it is Sunday now, I'm going to assign divisions to those new chaps who have spoken to me now.

So, head into the sheet to find out where you need to apply, then head into the game in apply in there. There's some guidance on our sheet to help with the application, and the password is 'chainsawed'. Any other problems post in here and one of our fine fellows will help you out.

/Edit, also, updated the season status tab - we're doing pretty well for applications already, only a handful missing from the upper divisions. If the new guys get in quickly, we should be able to get things going by ~Weds I'd imagine...
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 29-01-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Applied to G, woop woop.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    My team's still in 3 according to the game. Does one have to leave and reapply in that case?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    My team's still in 3 according to the game. Does one have to leave and reapply in that case?
    No.

10 fucking characters

I've applied to 7. Not looking forward to facing the Chaos and Khemri teams though... my poor fragile elves! (regrets not picking Orcs)

Activated Node
    Applied to division 5.

Applied to F, an elftastic league!

Network Hub
    You know, I'd been seriously pondering switching to dwarves, and when I saw that league... High Elf, Wood Elf, Halflings!? Still tempted to ask for a last minute switch, just for the sweet chance to pound elf faces into the ground.

Oh well, there will be chances in future months I'm sure!

Sovereign Right have applied to Div F!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Applied to Div 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Dentharial View Post
    You know, I'd been seriously pondering switching to dwarves, and when I saw that league... High Elf, Wood Elf, Halflings!? Still tempted to ask for a last minute switch, just for the sweet chance to pound elf faces into the ground.

Oh well, there will be chances in future months I'm sure!

Sovereign Right have applied to Div F!
    No please NOOOOOOooooo....

It's already painful enough to have a league filled with Elves ;)

(I've already pre-applied to division G for next season :))

Applied to League 7. An interesting mix of opponents, with two fighty teams and two passing teams. I suspect much will come down to how many elves Jlahnum and I can batter. Zombies aren't known for their prowess at chasing down fleet footed runners.

I beg your pardon but, wasn't I supposed to wait to be assigned to a divison or should I choose one myself and say which here? :S

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydancer View Post
    I beg your pardon but, wasn't I supposed to wait to be assigned to a divison or should I choose one myself and say which here? :S
    Relates to...
    NEW CHAPS! Can you please PM me just to say 'I'm here'? I'll add anyone in who does this over the next few days. We need to have this sort of check because we can't start divisions without everyone applying and if you've lost interest/forgotten you added yourself to the sheet then that can delay us getting the season started. Just a quick PM to me to let me know you're there will be fine :-)

I've heard from most of the new chaps now, only SirBlood, Sky Dancer and Brain Dance have not PM'd me or posted in here. Thanks to all who have. As it is Sunday now, I'm going to assign divisions to those new chaps who have spoken to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Pants View Post
    Applied to League 7. An interesting mix of opponents, with two fighty teams and two passing teams. I suspect much will come down to how many elves Jlahnum and I can batter. Zombies aren't known for their prowess at chasing down fleet footed runners.
    That's exactly why my plan is 'run away as early and often as possible'. I sometimes have a bad habit of forgetting I'm playing with elves and trying to punch someone. Hopefully I'll keep that urge in check long enough to survive a match or two.

Guess I lost it in the sea of replies... Actually been checking the thread daily for that kind of info. Thanks for the quote!

Quote Originally Posted by Skydancer View Post
    Guess I lost it in the sea of replies... Actually been checking the thread daily for that kind of info. Thanks for the quote!
    Don't worry, now groovy knows your still alive he'll give you a division to apply to pretty soon. Right now it looks like G, but make sure to keep an eye on this thread as you may get moved just before the season starts if gaps open up in the divisions above you.

Obscure Node
    I just apped to division seven with my Chaos team. Looking forward to getting started.