View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 243 of 415 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 8290
    Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    In other news, the season finished last night! Yey! But we still have games outstanding! Boo! If you need a day or two more to play, let me know in here. If not, I'll be defaulting folks tonight so we can get going with setting up the new season :-)
    I haven't seen Tom neither on Steam or RPS :(

Boots, maddave, I'll take a look at that one tonight, see what it set you to - depending on how it crashed out, it may or may not have retained your score. If it's just set a default 2-0, would you like to keep that score (with the default SPPs) or try to play again? The question is really for boots, as he's the one that might lose out with a replay.

Thanks Groovy. If it does have to be admined, would setting it to a draw give us both an MVP? That might be fairest - I don't think I have time for a replay and the actual result as recorded on the servers isn't of importance (neither of us could be promoted/relegated, and I don't mind missing out on the small FF/earnings boost if its the only way for us both to get any spp from it).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Well, we can always set it to 2-0 in the spreadsheet for promotion purposes and 0-0 in game, so you both get an MVP at least. I'll see what state its in when I get in there.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Obscure Node
    In other news, the season finished last night! Yey! But we still have games outstanding! Boo! If you need a day or two more to play, let me know in here. If not, I'll be defaulting folks tonight so we can get going with setting up the new season :-)
    Heya, Aerisdead and I are playing at midnight tonight (time difference!), I hope that's okay.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Ritashi didn't respond to either my post on the organising thread or when I messaged him on Steam. So, yeah.

Activated Node
    Well, we can always set it to 2-0 in the spreadsheet for promotion purposes and 0-0 in game, so you both get an MVP at least. I'll see what state its in when I get in there.
    I am, of course, happy with ever you two decide is the best course.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Duffin and I were going to play tomorrow night, but I don't think it'll affect the result of the division either way so if we're holding things up a draw would be OK with me. (If we're not I'd still like to play, but I don't want to get in the way of things.)
    I'm happy either way.

I'm happy too.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Obscure Node
    Played my game against Xenny tonight, 1-1, so managed to play all the games this season, and didn't even lose them all!

However, I'm going to take a break because it's summer and I'm going to be traveling come June, and I think that it might be a bit hard to ensure I'm playing games, and I don't want to jerk anyone around. But I will come back! Any word on when Chaos Edition is coming, and when/if the league will upgrade to it?

Also: let me know if I need to do anything in the spreadsheet to register that I'm retiring for a wee while.

Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    Ritashi didn't respond to either my post on the organising thread or when I messaged him on Steam. So, yeah.
    I wonder what happened to him... :S

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapouille View Post
    I wonder what happened to him... :S
    *loads a dozen tied binbags into the boot of his car*

Its a mystery.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

How does this work from this moment on? I won Div 8, so a promotion to a higher division?

Also my Tomb Guardian rolled doubles. Sucks to be you guys(well not really it was just block).

Quote Originally Posted by Jiiiiim View Post
    http://fumbbl.com/help:ChaosOTT

If you click that you'll get how I tend to set up for one-turner attempts and a step-by-step guid. Frenzy or Grab and lots of guard make your life easier, as does lots of move and agility. Still yet to achieve it but I've been damn close a couple times now.

I think for armour breaks, I do have a big chunk of mighty blow but yeah on the whole my punches were good. I was overall pleased with how we played and I suppose if I'd been ultra-cautious I would have just covered the ball in the last two turns rather than going for yet another touchdown. I felt the match deserved it though.
    Tried my first ever one turner today - and success!! It was only an Auld team but still a great feeling when it comes off especially as it turned out to be a decisive touchdown

Hey 'Hands, been invited out for dinner tonight and given that our match won't effect the outcome of the league I'm tempted to go for it. Apologies, feel free to gift 'Hands the win.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duff View Post
    Hey 'Hands, been invited out for dinner tonight and given that our match won't effect the outcome of the league I'm tempted to go for it. Apologies, feel free to gift 'Hands the win.
    I AM THE CHAMPION!

Of division 1.

By default.

No worries duff, enjoy your dinner.

Ta mate, just felt daft to turn down actual social interaction for a dead rubber.

Errrm - you might get relegated based on the result duff? It's between you and me, and Kelron's opted out a bit (and I can't decide whether that should mean a win or a draw for me). I guess if you disappear from your last game I'll set both to a draw and then we'll see how it shakes out. Hmm. Or I could choose to beat Kelron and stay up. This feels like an unethical position to be in! :-D. Any thoughts anyone?

Errrm - you might get relegated based on the result duff? It's between you and me, and Kelron's opted out a bit (and I can't decide whether that should mean a win or a draw for me). I guess if you disappear from your last game I'll set both to a draw and then we'll see how it shakes out. Hmm. Or I could choose to beat Kelron and stay up. This feels like an unethical position to be in! :-D. Any thoughts anyone?
    With great power comes great responsibility...............and even greater chances of abusing said power. Don't aste your power by doing the right thing :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Hmm... when I said it wouldn't affect the result I may have been thinking about the result for my team. ;-)

Anyway, my entirely unbiased thoughts are that you and I should each get awarded wins, groovy. (Actually that does seem to be what duff and Kelron were saying too.)

Yeah, it does, I just don't like feeling I stayed up due to a default on the last game. Kelron did sort of decline my attempts to play, which is fine (as he's dropping out), but I still feel bad taking 3rd place from Duff because of that...