View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 295 of 415 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,900 of 8290
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Since when was that a tradition :P
    I'l be happy to stick an Ama team in there.

Edit: Hah, of course, it's top tier, so maybe not. I guess that would free up a bottom slot and I could play a new team there instead.
    Last edited by Kapouille; 03-07-2012 at 08:29 AM.

I'll get signed up tonight...

:)
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    Just spoke to Sponge, he's not going to be able to make this season due to moving house. Could someone apply to Div C with the traditional all snotling team please?

Ooh, i second that

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    If there's an opening in the entry divisions (unless it's Div L...) for whatever reasons I'll apply with a fresh Woodelf team. Otherwise I'd wait until next season. (do I have to change anything in the spreadsheet?)
    Last edited by Wolfenswan; 03-07-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    What's with people in this league moving house so much? Is there something going on I don't know about? Do serious BB players have to keep moving to stay underground?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Otherwise they find us.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Every player will feel the urge one day, a soft tugging of the heart that encourages them to make pilgrimage to the holy blood bowl land, which disapointingly is nottingham i guess

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Which disapointingly is nottingham i guess
    I haven't thought about that... Oh dear.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    What's with people in this league moving house so much? Is there something going on I don't know about? Do serious BB players have to keep moving to stay underground?
    I don't move but constantly maintaining the fortifications is tiresome.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Groovy, do you think you could start Dave's division (D) on Wednesday? He's going away on holiday soon.
    1 and 2 are missing a man each, but you could conceivably move them up from A and B if needs be?

Just spoke to Sponge, he's not going to be able to make this season due to moving house. Could someone apply to Div C with the traditional all snotling team please?
    There is an active new player on the sheet waiting for a spot if one becomes open if you want to do some shuffling

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    disapointingly is nottingham i guess
    A fine city! Well... I used to live hear there, and my favourite cult record label was based there, but I don't really feel the need to defend it.

Activated Node
    Hey guys this is Zenohero and i just joined RPS and the blood bowl league. I have a question, I put myself up, but i do not know if I read the spreadsheet right, but I will be assigned to a division I believe? also, I understand that I will be put in by availability, but any chance that I don't get put in with people who look at my gutter runners and see large piles of tears, star power point potential, and a rat that needs to go to skaven heaven :) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenohero View Post
    I understand that I will be put in by availability, but any chance that I don't get put in with people who look at my gutter runners and see large piles of tears, star power point potential, and a rat that needs to go to skaven heaven :) ?
    My glass cannon norse ended up with two dwarves and an orc team. I wish you nothing but overflowing bowls of gutter-runner stew.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadsexington View Post
    My glass cannon norse ended up with two dwarves and an orc team. I wish you nothing but overflowing bowls of gutter-runner stew.
    The glass cannon things I'd down to the wrong attitude. If you spend your time trying to block people away rather than trying to chain push, maybe use your freedom up people to arrange a triple dice frenzy (from a bezerker or an ulf+ block) where both parts of the frenzy are triple dice leaving no-one in range for a block the following turn.

You are equipped with great tools to keep your player safe.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zenohero View Post
    Hey guys this is Zenohero and i just joined RPS and the blood bowl league. I have a question, I put myself up, but i do not know if I read the spreadsheet right, but I will be assigned to a division I believe? also, I understand that I will be put in by availability, but any chance that I don't get put in with people who look at my gutter runners and see large piles of tears, star power point potential, and a rat that needs to go to skaven heaven :) ?
    We're in the last stages of organising a fresh season, there's a slim chance we'll be able to squeeze you in but the probability is that you'll need to wait until next month when season 21 (!) starts - not that Nuffle tends to listen to probabilities...
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    Will sponge be returning next season? Can someone check and post please?
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    - Rakysh

Quote Originally Posted by INinja132 View Post
    Hey,

Can I reapply with my old team again? It's still on the spreadsheet and I don't mind coming in at the bottom or whatever, just need to get my Blood Bowl fix again.
    I've marked you as "Returning" on the sheet, we'll have to see how things shake out...
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    - Rakysh

Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    I corrected an error on the fixture list. The Brain was due to play BOTH day 1 games so I cut him some slack and put myself in for the game against Dark Weeble. I presumed since I was facing Walrus in day 2 I couldnt also be playing him in day one
    I fixed your fix (the sheet is dynamic!), but thank you for highlighting the problem :)
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    - Rakysh

Quote Originally Posted by potatoedoughnut View Post
    While it would be a heap of extra work maybe rename the divisions 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, and so on? [Teir number][Division letter]
    It would break the sheet unfortunately, GoogleDocs sorting seems to be somewhat easily confused.

/edit - apologies for the post blizzard, just catching up on the thread in my simple-minded way.
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    - Rakysh