View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 296 of 415 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,920 of 8290
    Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by ntw View Post
    It would break the sheet unfortunately, GoogleDocs sorting seems to be somewhat easily confused.
    How does the sorting go wrong? And can't you use 2.1, 2.2, 3.1 etc?

Will sponge be returning next season? Can someone check and post please?
    I didn't ask, but he did say he'd be busy for a while.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Someone changed my
    (Welf) to [Welf] in the Spreadsheet for some reason. I changed it back to the original state of [Ama] though I'd def. be starting a fresh WElf team in the next season. Confusing enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    Someone changed my
    (Welf) to [Welf] in the Spreadsheet for some reason. I changed it back to the original state of [Ama] though I'd def. be starting a fresh WElf team in the next season. Confusing enough?
    Probably me, are you rebooting to WElf next season then? If so then you should change your Div to "R2" and your race to (WElf)
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Activated Node
    We're in the last stages of organising a fresh season, there's a slim chance we'll be able to squeeze you in but the probability is that you'll need to wait until next month when season 21 (!) starts - not that Nuffle tends to listen to probabilities...
    Thats alright, it will give me a chance to get a little better online and get a little better. Good luck to everyone playing and may you not suffer horrible crippling injuries first day in

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Zenohero - there's an RPS challenge league you can sign up to for one off games. The link is here:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...allenge-League

If you can avoid that horrible Ogre team that's in it, you might find it a more fun environment than the random matchmaking system in the public leagues. All of our steam details are available in the Divisions of Death spreadsheet, and there's usually someone online and available to play.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Right, reshuffling to 'phill' in a place (seewhatididthere!) -

ntw, get yourself up to tier 2, div C to give them chaps some skaven to feed on ;-).
    wink, sorry to do this (taking you from the stunty division!), but you were the next best placed person to go up a tier - you're in Tier 3, F now.

We have a spare slot at the bottom! Quickest new guy to post in here AND apply in game gets the final slot in division K. I see 2 new players in there, so first post in here will get priority as we need to get this season going. I'll be starting all seasons officially tomorrow night, and defaulting out any others who aren't available. I remember a request to start one division early, so I'll try to do that later tonight, too. Everyone ok?
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Quickest new guy to post in here AND apply in game gets the final slot in division K.
    pleasebetheskavenplasebetheskaven

Edit:

orthewoodelfbutnotthechaos

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Quickest new guy to post in here AND apply in game gets the final slot in division K.
    New new or rebooting as well?

If the latter, i'm in. Applied already just to be safe.

Activated Node
    might be a bit too late, but if not i'll go ahead and say that i would love to be in the division. I'll apply in a sec. and also thanks everblue, i'll probably try and get on that after applying.
    Last edited by Zenohero; 04-07-2012 at 05:24 PM.

I would like to put in a vote for jayson (joeyjojojuniorshabadoo) to get in - he applied first, but is PST so will never see your post in time. He would most certainly reply when he gets home from work, but being 8 hours behind is a bit of a disadvantage to first come first serve
    Last edited by chadsexington; 04-07-2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Joeyjojojuniorshabadoo? That's the worst name I ever heard

I'm AFK until tomorrow night, but will move myself then. I do hope you haven't stitched me up here GC...
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Hmmm- thats a fair point chad - he IS N1 on the spreadsheet, so if he posts tonight (PST!) and applies in-game he can grab that spot.

I'm just trying to get us going ASAP and we've had missing new players before. Never fear though zenohero, there's still a couple AWOL, so we might get you in yet...

Some divisions have even been started, but I can't face sorting out fixtures tonight (long day!) so I'll do it tomorrow. Div C, as PW requested, IS organised so maddave can get his game in.
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 04-07-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Thanks groovy I'll make sure he gets it done tonight. Now, about moving my Norse from the tough bashy league to the squishy half long league... ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kapouille View Post
    pleasebetheskavenplasebetheskaven

Edit:

orthewoodelfbutnotthechaos
    Crap... That's chaos...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadsexington View Post
    Now, about moving my Norse from the tough bashy league to the squishy half long league... ;)
    Bring a bucket to your matches, you'll need to it to get your players at the end of the match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapouille View Post
    Crap... That's chaos...
    You too.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Bring a bucket to your matches, you'll need to it to get your players at the end of the match.
    Yeah, I kinda get a little over zealous when I think I can bash the other team and it usually leads to nothing but failure. also, I'm ok with not being gang fouled every turn.

Hey im good to go ill apply in blood bowl tonight
    Last edited by Joeyjojojuniorshabadoo; 05-07-2012 at 12:33 AM.

Applied to K

Activated Node
    I've marked you as "Returning" on the sheet, we'll have to see how things shake out...
    Alright then, I'll keep an eye on the thread etc.