View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 329 of 415 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,580 of 8290
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Actually, effective AV5 is what you want (without Dirty Player). At that point sending your opponent off the pitch (KO/injured) is slightly higher than the chance of being sent off yourself.
    Yes, but when you foul its possible you are wasting a useful marker, or losing a tacklezones on the ball or a potential receiver, or just letting a dodge be avoided. That's why I go for AV4
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Dear Lord this thread moved fast in my absence. Nevertheless, internet is up and running, application is in, and it seems the draw was relatively kind to me. Elves and Skaven to try and beat up on, and I get to play Hutton again! Although apparently his team has become monstrous since the last time we met. That worries me somewhat. Still, it should be entertaining. :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    His team is always monstrous, as it is a dark reflection of the depths monstrousness that lurks in the Huttonish soul.
    Sometimes it is monstrous in subtly different ways though.

Obscure Node
    Will there be a post here when division M is up and running, or should I keep checking the client?

Keep an eye out for Groovy writing stuff in big red capital letters. Its usually the first clue

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by smaug81 View Post
    Dear Lord this thread moved fast in my absence. Nevertheless, internet is up and running, application is in, and it seems the draw was relatively kind to me. Elves and Skaven to try and beat up on, and I get to play Hutton again! Although apparently his team has become monstrous since the last time we met. That worries me somewhat. Still, it should be entertaining. :P
    Nurgle are my bete noir so I cuold still well be in trouble against you. My problem is relying on a passing style (not good against Nurgle) and still not strength ups.

However, what's far, far, far more important is that the SHADOWFIST KICKSTARTER IS LIVE.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-game?ref=live

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Keep an eye out for Groovy writing stuff in big red capital letters. Its usually the first clue
    Think he was asking about the creation of the new division rather than the start of the season. As far as I'm aware that hasn't been done yet so the new guys haven't had a chance to apply.

Ah my mistake

I'll try getting div. M started this evening if one of the other admins doesn't beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    Nurgle are my bete noir so I cuold still well be in trouble against you. My problem is relying on a passing style (not good against Nurgle) and still not strength ups.

However, what's far, far, far more important is that the SHADOWFIST KICKSTARTER IS LIVE.

It's funny you said that because I was reading the packaging that came with my probiotic yoghurt and apparently the culture used Is live, got started eating it immediately, it wasn't that tasty.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Oops, I totally didn't see that post suggesting that the start of the season would be heralded by large red letters. I wasn't trying to be clever or anything. I'm just so damn excited about shadowfist and knew that smaug was a former Shadowfist player.

I just had to share.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    I'm going to have to start using different coloured/fonted big letters now, aren't I?

In other news, I'm hoping to get on my PC tonight. If Drawlien can create div M (thanks, Drawlien!), then the new guys can apply. I'll take a look and see who we're missing tonight and start naming names. I'd like to get us going over the weekend, if I can...

Ok, I've created div. M. GO, GO, GO!

I've also accepted applications to Championship, Div1, and Div2. Div1 has the correct fixtures but I couldn't get the Champs or div2 seeding to do anything so could someone else do that?

Boots you applied to the wrong division. You need to apply for divA
    Last edited by drawlien; 09-08-2012 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post

0_0

Oh my. I had no idea that was in the works. Excuse me while I go spam all my friends, and then attempt not to vibrate with anticipation. :P

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    That's a good point. Correct application submitted now!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    Ok, I've created div. M. GO, GO, GO!

I've also accepted applications to Championship, Div1, and Div2. Div1 has the correct fixtures but I couldn't get the Champs or div2 seeding to do anything so could someone else do that?

I might just be being dull... what's the password for the division?

Chainsawed

Obscure Node
    Thanks - I knew I'd seen it somewhere... like the FAQ on the sign up sheet for instance. I don't normally show quite such an utter lack of initiative or reading comprehension. Lack of sleep makes the world an interesting place >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
    Thanks - I knew I'd seen it somewhere... like the FAQ on the sign up sheet for instance. I don't normally show quite such an utter lack of initiative or reading comprehension. Lack of sleep makes the world an interesting place >.<
    I think most the coaches in your division were hoping on an utter lack of initiative.....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Hello everyone,

it is traditional at this point in the proceedings for me to remind you all that you should go all the way into a league in "view league" before applying; applying from the league search screen sometimes doesn't work, because Cyanide.

best regards,
    P Weasel, esq.