View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 355 of 415 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,100 of 8290
    Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    This is going to pose a problem. Apart from the aforementioned, Xenny always plays on my machine, as it's the only one she has access to that can handle the might of BB. If we can be moved into different divs that would be appreciated, otherwise it's a 1-1 default.
    You (or Xenny) could always hire an assistant coach to handle the match for you ;)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    If you want to hire someone dedicated to seeing that Yheetee retired/dead/undead then I'm ready and willing.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Okay then.

I randomly chose between cyberpunkdreams and Xenny to swap with another random person in their tier. The spreadsheet's been updated (but not yet resorted). Also, I put a note on the spreadsheet regarding cyberpunkdreams and Xenny's situation, which I'm surprised hasn't come up before!

@PresidentWeasel, I would say live with it - it's only one opponent of three and trying to swap things around may just as easily create the same situation for someone else. Sorry!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Fair enough!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I have deeky again too, call its a grudge match.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    More importantly, you have meeeeeee in your first match. It'll be interesting to see how many fouls I'm on the receiving end of ;-).

/Edit - and, yeah, playing one person the same again is going to happen a fair number of times and it's a lot of effort to actively avoid that. 2 people the same would be different, and I'd try to reshuffle people, but one person the same is just an opportunity to carry a grudge over from last season ;-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Undead, nurgle and other nurgle. Looks like my elfs'll be doing a lot of running away this season...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    BTW, I don't think anyone needs a reminder these days, but if not GET YOUR APPLICATIONS IN ASAP! We'll try to kick off the new season by the weekend once we've got everyone. Stragglers, as always will be threatened with expulsion, we(I)'ve already taken too long getting this next season going :-).

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Stragglers, as always will be threatened with expulsion
    Expulsion? You spelled "chemical castration by means of acid-covered bricks" wrong.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    I'll be back on my desktop PC tomorrow or the day after so there might be a slight delay for my application.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I'm moving house this weekend, I don't think I'll be internet-less for long, but no guarantees. I'll get my application in tonight.

"Z1"-ed myself out for next season. Z denotes missing in action and the 1 shows I'm expected to be back in one season...

Thanks guys for all your kind words, dad's funeral is this Thursday and the mother-in-law is now recovering (two entirely separate but overlapping events) so things should start falling back into place again soonish.
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Sorry to hear about your father, ntw. That's awful news.

Quote Originally Posted by ntw View Post
    "Z1"-ed myself out for next season. Z denotes missing in action and the 1 shows I'm expected to be back in one season...

Thanks guys for all your kind words, dad's funeral is this Thursday and the mother-in-law is now recovering (two entirely separate but overlapping events) so things should start falling back into place again soonish.
    My condolences ntw & I hope everything rights itself soon.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Really sorry for your loss ntw, hope you can get things back on an even keel soon

Yeah, condolences ntw, sorry for your loss.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Sorry for your loss ntw.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    I randomly chose between cyberpunkdreams and Xenny to swap with another random person in their tier. The spreadsheet's been updated (but not yet resorted). Also, I put a note on the spreadsheet regarding cyberpunkdreams and Xenny's situation, which I'm surprised hasn't come up before!
    Thanks for the swap and sorry to be a pain! I'm relieved that the Bombers have once again avoided relegation, albeit, as before, simply because there is nowhere lower to drop...

For what it's worth, I never mind playing the same person again. As Helio says, grudge match. ;)

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    ntw, I'm sure I'm with everyone involved in RPS Blood Bowl in offering sincere condolences. Your contribution here is huge and your spreadsheet powers have us all in awe.

Once again thanks everyone, and without wanting to seem ungrateful - I'm not sure this thread is the best place for these lovely messages. I certainly didn't post the information to elicit sympathy and I feel kinda selfish almost monopolising the thread with all your kind words. :)

Can we just assume you all send your hugs and try to keep the thread (vaguely) relevant? Feel free to PM me if you'd still like to add a personal word and thanks to all those who already have.
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh