View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 357 of 415 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,140 of 8290
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I kicked Jiim's Lizard's from the Champs (using my new admin powers to achieve what I never could through playing the game) and accepted Janek's team. Now we need Dragon to apply, and then something something Dark Side something something complete.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    I kicked Jiim's Lizard's from the Champs (using my new admin powers to achieve what I never could through playing the game)
    bet you savoured that like a fine craft beer

Activated Node
    So I should be applying to Division K (I think), but I'm already in Division K. So...do I do nothing?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Applied to division 1, only a single GFI away from Champs. This time I'll make it - no stupid play in the final game of the season fucking me over this time!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoose View Post
    So I should be applying to Division K (I think), but I'm already in Division K. So...do I do nothing?
    Just sit tight and wait for the others.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Activated Node
    Well that makes things easy :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    I've applied to D for the helio smackdown match, I'll have some time (shockingly) tonight to see how we're doing with applications so far. I'd still like to get the new season going over the weekend if we can, so if you haven't already get your applications in sharpish!
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Network Hub
    From 1 to L in 2 seasons.. beat that! :V

I'll be applying this evening

Is there anyone waiting for a spot to play in the league atm? I meant to park my team in the Z's for this next season, but like a muffin I forgot, so have been placed in Group D. I don't want to hold up play for everyone else, so if there's no one waiting, I'll keep my team in and play through this season.

Edit: Also, will stay in if reorganising would be a massive pain too!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It might actually work out better if you miss the season Deeky. Correct me if I'm wrong folks but I thought Eard wasn't playing this season? If both he and Deeky are out then we will be left with exactly the right number of players to fill Tier 4, bumping up the two coaches currently cast adrift in M.

I haven't been around much recently so I may have missed a change of heart somewhere so I stand to be corrected...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Also, Kajo could be reinstated back at tier 2(he was tier 1, dropped out and has returned in tier 4). Any objections to that for a reshuffle?

edit -Missing 14 so far, keep those applications coming ;-)
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 20-09-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Also, Kajo could be reinstated back at tier 2(he was tier 1, dropped out and has returned in tier 4). Any objections to that for a reshuffle?

edit -Missing 14 so far, keep those applications coming ;-)
    No objections here, keeps the developed teams away from the newer ones.

Virgin kindly upgraded my broadband but then stupidly didn't send me the new box I need to get it to work until I phoned up to ask why my connection was reeeeaaaallly slow (like dial-up speeds...).

I haven't actually tried connecting to BB mulitplayer yet but I have a feeling it won't work. I won't be getting the new modem for a couple of days apparently so I may not be able to sign up over the weekend. I haven't even created my new team yet so it might be a bit much to ask someone else to do that for me and sign me up in a division.

I'll try connecting later today but if I can't it will probably be Tuesday at the earliest that I can sign up. Is that O.K.?

PM me your details and I'll sign you up; I have a string of testimonials to say how rarely I delete star players.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    PM me your details and I'll sign you up; I have a string of testimonials to say how rarely I delete star players.
    But can you reliably build a team to exacting specifications as well?

Edit: It doesn't matter because I was able to get on and submit my team. Thanks for offering though Pres.
    Last edited by drawlien; 21-09-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    It might actually work out better if you miss the season Deeky. Correct me if I'm wrong folks but I thought Eard wasn't playing this season? If both he and Deeky are out then we will be left with exactly the right number of players to fill Tier 4, bumping up the two coaches currently cast adrift in M.
    Cheers for that - I checked the sheet and it looks like I've already been Z'ed, so I assume I don't need to do any more. Hoping to rejoin either next season or the one after, if possible. I'm suffering from tomanygamesnotenoughtime-itis at the moment, so need a break! Good luck to you all for your matches. May your casualties inflicted be fatal.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeekyFun View Post
    I'm suffering from tomanygamesnotenoughtime-itis at the moment, so need a break
    No.... Come back.... I NEED MY GRUDGE MATCH!

note: my application to D has not yet been accepted.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 22-09-2012 at 09:52 PM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yeah, we are waiting on Grinn to get tier 1 up and running before we start on your lot Helio. Your application is there though so no need to fret.

Okay peeps, as Cyanide do eat the occasional apps here are the half dozen who are still missing:

Div 2 Grinn
    Div C Walrus
    Div D Kajo
    Div I Eard
    Div J Patser
    Div K Macavity
    Div J Sollitus

As mentioned above, I did actually post requesting to sit out this season, but if the divisions are already set I'll do what I can, I don't want to throw it all off now. In the middle of getting the house up for sale so my time could go chaotic at any point, but I'll schedule the best I can.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
    Yeah, we are waiting on Grinn to get tier 1 up and running before we start on your lot Helio. Your application is there though so no need to fret.

Okay peeps, as Cyanide do eat the occasional apps here are the half dozen who are still missing:

Div 2 Grinn
    Div C Walrus
    Div D Kajo
    Div I Eard
    Div J Patser
    Div K Macavity
    Div J Sollitus
    Im here and accounted for apping up now