View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 361 of 415 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 8290
    3 players dead, two injured.

One skill-less norse-wolf saved from death only to lose a lineman and a +1ST 'zerker.

EDIT : rage-post, will update later.
    Last edited by chadsexington; 29-09-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Division F - Hertlingbrad Scholars 1 - 1 Norweigan Fancy Nancies

Er ... yeah. Sorry about that.

Epic fireball from my wizard Eloquacious in an early turn took out a group of Norse, including stunning the yeti, knocking out a lino and killing a Wolfman (apoc'd back to badly hurt). Then the mauling continued with Norse stacking the injury box. I was genuinely wincing in sympathy as the second white skull hove into view over the prone Beserker.

In the end though, the Nancies fought back to a valiant 1-1 draw with chad blocking my attempts at a two-turner for the win on the last couple of turns after some outrageous work from the Norse runners to even the score line.

Could a kindly admin please validate the match?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Done, but can you post it in the spreadsheet too?

Some other games validated.

Hey Nie, are we playing this morning? I got up at a gruelling 8am post party night - hope you're not conked out!

Damn, sorry Grinn, I think we had our wire's crossed - I thought we were playing 21:00BST on Tuesday! I've been out all morning, apologies for your early start :\

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Just played Dentharials Orcs with my Skaven. I Skaven'd til i could skaven no more and it paid off. 2-0 to me, but i feel like i had some lucky block dice.

Banned
    Scraped by a draw with boots, not helped by the fact I clicked End Turn at the beginning of a crucial turn where I had to stop him from scoring, but very much helped by him extra gallantly sacrificing his next turn! Thanks, boots and sorry about all the skinks...

i played Grinn but he was nasty and broke all my mans even though i didn't break his mans so now im not playing him again because hes a big meanypants

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Dread Pool (DElf, me) vs Royal Pharahos (Khe, Walrus)

I had a scrappy game against Walrus' Khemri today. We both had some bad luck on our rolls, a number of failed dodge rolls abruptly ending our turns. He had 600k inducements to play with and cannily bought a Chef, which left me with only 1 TRR for each half.

Regardless I took the lead but by the end of first half Walrus' better bashing was really mounting up, with 5 or 6 of my guys KO'd at half time. With his high ST and multitude of Guard Walrus was able to apply his numbers advantage really well, and it's only by some devious elf ball-stealing that I managed to score a second TD to grab the win. Also I was tired of my guys getting gang-fouled and so responded in kind, killing Walrus' Mighty Blow blitz-ra Sweetcheeks on my first go. Muahaha.

Final Score: 2 - 0 to the Pool.

Injuries:
    • Pool - 1 BH and nothing else, I was massively surprised.
    • Pharahos - 1 dead, poor Sweetcheeks.
    Last edited by Screwie; 01-10-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alini View Post
    Scraped by a draw with boots, not helped by the fact I clicked End Turn at the beginning of a crucial turn where I had to stop him from scoring, but very much helped by him extra gallantly sacrificing his next turn! Thanks, boots and sorry about all the skinks...
    Yeah, all that mighty blow and tackle (and me starting with the Saurus Star Player) meant that only one drive finished with a skink on the pitch, and I was a couple of Sauruses down most of the time too. I think a draw was overall a fair result, both our touchdowns required succeeding on a lot of dice rolls.

Thanks for the game Alini, and at least there were no permanent injuries :-)

Could some kind soul please validate wink5000's and my game in Division F? Thanks in advance!
    Forum janitor in training.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    I've been trying to reach Dissident for our match, but no luck (although we are connected on Steam). I'm out tomorrow, so unless he pops up this evening for our match (I'm free all evening, apart from an Open match at 8pm), we're going to require an extension.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The first week of the season ends TOMORROW and the following coaches are yet to play their matches according to the spreadsheet:

Chainsawhands
    Dragon
    Grinn
    Snoozer
    NieA7
    somanyrobots
    AgP
    Groovychainsaw
    Heliocentric
    Kajo
    INinja132
    Karandraz
    Cacamas
    Prester John
    ntw
    Xenny (can be reached via Cyberpunkdreams if needed)
    Cyberpunkdreams
    Dissident
    drawlien
    Sollitus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Mr Dragon has a lot of guard on his undead. Like... imagine a team with a lot of guard. Right, well, he has more than that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I don't know, I can imagine a lot.

Grinn and I have played and he was mean :'( Haven't updated the spreadsheet as the fixtures in game are different than on the sheet and I daren't change it in fear of borking it for everyone else.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Have the games been validated yet? I've got a gutterrunner with +1st and pass block to level up. Any suggestions for what to give him?

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    The first week of the season ends TOMORROW and the following coaches are yet to play their matches according to the spreadsheet...
    I've got a hold of Dissident, and we've agreed to play on Wednesday. Could we get an extension until then please?

Xenny's also just decided she wants to drop out of the league, as her work interferes too much. Her match against ntw's filler can be adminned. To save hassle, I could finish the season off for her by playing her team, if no one has any objections? I don't have much experience with Norse, so I doubt I'd be much of a threat ;). After that she'll put the team in the Challenge.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    I have no issue with either of these two things CPD

Has said GR got block? If not then that is a must