View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 362 of 415 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 8290
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    He doesnt have block, but what if he rolls st up again? WHAT IF?!?! Blocks probably a good choice.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Me and Kajo should be playing tomorrow, unlikely we'll need extending.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Activated Node
    Snoozer and I (again, fixture mix-up in div 2) missed the window this past weekend and predictably have time-zone issues during the week. So we'll be playing next weekend or not at all, looks like.

I've been in contact with Sollitus but he hasn't yet let me know whether Wednesday is O.K. or not. If we don't play tomorrow I'll just admin it to a draw I think.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Xenny's also just decided she wants to drop out of the league, as her work interferes too much. Her match against ntw's filler can be adminned. To save hassle, I could finish the season off for her by playing her team, if no one has any objections? I don't have much experience with Norse, so I doubt I'd be much of a threat ;). After that she'll put the team in the Challenge.
    I would be playing her next, and im absolutely ok with anything that makes the game easier for me :D

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    I don't know, I can imagine a lot.
    Sorry to backtrack, but I have to congratulate this fine and so far unrecognised quotage.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Great, kid! Now don't get cocky!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I've got a very bad feeling about this

Network Hub
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhrnnn

Blackest of Black Blacks 0 - 2 Beauty and the Beast

My rookie team got off to a tough start against Prester's skilled WElfs and the result was all too predictable: 1 TD coming off a nippy passing movement early on, 1 TD coming off a Blodging Leaping Sidestepping Ball-stripping Wardancer knocking the ball away from my star vampire, skipping through my entire cage as if it wasn't there and prancing away down the pitch.
    On the other hand I got 3 casualties, so there's some consolation :)
    Last edited by Cacamas; 02-10-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    OK, the END (of week 1) IS NIGH

The following divisions can NOT be moved on -

Division 2
    Division D
    Division E
    Division K
    Division L

All other divisions can be moved on. Sadly I don't know how to do this :) Is it the "end day" option?

Division 2

The 'robots versus 'snoozer match has not yet happened. I note that this was due to a fixture mix up between the spreadsheet and Cyanide. I note from the division 2 thread that the match is set for Saturday morning, so I would propose to grant an extension until Saturday for this league, assuming everyone agrees.

Division D

Precisely zero matches have been played in this division. Kajo v Helio is set for tomorrow, while AgP and Groovy are trying to put something together. Shall we wait until after tomorrow and take another look?

Division E

We are waiting for iNinja v Karandraz. I can't see that Karandraz has replied to iNinja's post on the division thread requesting a game, or posted on this thread at all. I propose we wait until tomorrow to see if Karandraz can get in touch and if we have not heard to the contrary, award an admin win for iNinja.

Division K

Cyber and ntw have agreed to admin a draw and roll the league on.

Division L

I'm not actually an admin of this league it seems, but again zero games played. It seems at least one match is scheduled for tomorrow, so I think we should maybe look again this time tomorrow.

Network Hub
    All other divisions can be moved on. Sadly I don't know how to do this :) Is it the "end day" option?
    It is.

10ch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Er... I'm not sure if Kajo forgot or whatever but I've struggled to find him online. Much apologies.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Good work, Everblue.

Bad work, people who have not managed to play their game. For shame, people, for shame.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Pants View Post
    Sorry to backtrack, but I have to congratulate this fine and so far unrecognised quotage.
    I for one was refusing to recognise it because it was incorrect: the quote he was looking for was "I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit".

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    I for one was refusing to recognise it because it was incorrect: the quote he was looking for was "I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit".
    It's ok for you paper-pushing desk-monkeys. I'm out here, putting on the line, EVERY DAMN DAY, trying to insert Star Wars quotes into unrelated internet threads, while you sit behind your desk with your rules, and procedures, and "accuracy".

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    It's ok for you paper-pushing desk-monkeys. I'm out here, putting on the line, EVERY DAMN DAY, trying to insert Star Wars quotes into unrelated internet threads, while you sit behind your desk with your rules, and procedures, and "accuracy".
    Only people with access to imdb are so precise.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Internet pedants walk in single file, to hide their numbers.

The Ankle Nippers played their inaugural match against Sollitus' Delves this morning and managed to come away with a 2-0 win. My favourite moment was killing a lineman, which was apo'd to BH, discussing our amazement at the number of casualties I was causing that drive and then killing another lino with the very next block!

Thanks for the game Sollitus!

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Internet pedants walk in single file, to hide their numbers.
    I applaud this comeback.