View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 387 of 415 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,740 of 8290
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    I shall wait until we get an announcement on what's going on in at the top (i.e. who's replacing Laneford) before applying to 2.
    I was going to say Groovy hands out extra promotions rather than relegation reprieves but both runners up from tier 1 have dropped... I don't know if double promotions are also favoured above relegation reprieves.

Oh, a division full of old friends. Will be nice to see the demise of my broken team to known people at least!
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Am i right in thinking that with me being alone in a division i need to wait till we sign up a few more coaches for next season?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leftfield010 View Post
    Am i right in thinking that with me being alone in a division i need to wait till we sign up a few more coaches for next season?
    Theoretically yes, but there's (at least) on promotion to be done still, so I imagine you'll get moved up into a full division once that happens.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Applied to Div 2. Looking forward to a rather elftastic season!

Activated Node
    Shoot, was busy with my weekend and missed the chance to put myself down for a "Z". I won't have time to compete this season, so somebody will need to step up and take my place in Div C.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Well, actually, I've been thinking about it and I would actually like to come back in for this season. I've made an effort to cut down my BB, but this is only 3 games in 5 weeks, so hardly a big deal actually.

If that's a total pain at this late stage then I'm happy to sit out. But, you know, if you have a space...

Sorry to be annoying.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    I'll try to take another look at our current situation tonight and sort out any further moves that might be needed. Anyone else known to be AWOL here who I may have missed?

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    Theoretically yes, but there's (at least) on promotion to be done still, so I imagine you'll get moved up into a full division once that happens.
    Nice one thanks

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    well that's Everblue in and Robots out, and Laneford out and leftfield currently a leftover so needing a new division - that works out pretty well so far, unless there are more drop outs who haven't mentioned the fact yet.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'll repeat incase its unclear that I'd happily leap back into the saddle of my Necro team to patch a higher division hole.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Right, just edited the sheet to fill in the holes. For reference,

Corkir, you just got a second promotion - you've made it to the champs! Good luck!

(As Zor said, I don't like returning players who have been relegated, so had to look to the tier below for a double promotion. Corkir had a solid 9 points last season in tier 2, so pinches the top spot. Plus, if I'd promoted myself to the champs it would have looked bad :-D)

Everblue has returned into the slot he would have occupied with his team if he hadn't been Z for a week - in div C

and leftfield010, you have firends in your diviosns now! Pop your application in for division I in-game.(Password: chainsawed, fyi)

Any other issues, let me know, hopefully we can get people going by... mid-week? I'll certainly start pointing stern fingers at people who haven't got their applications in by weds night...

Network Hub
    Well it has been waaaay too long since I've seen my lovingly crafted plans torn apart by goblins and skink. Think I should bring in the next iteration of my HElfs and see if they can make a single pass this season.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    @Groovy... so who is replacing Corkir in Div 2?

/Edited for now, there is a gap, i could have sworn i'd filled that spot last night...

Back to the drawing board

/Edit edit - I'll have to sort it tonight, there'll be a couple more moves now and it'll come down to TVs. I thought I'd wrapped it up all so tidily, too.

Elesium, looks like you got a space!
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 30-10-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Network Hub
    Woop, my dancers get a spot! Now to watch them fumble around in the bottom of the division.

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    and leftfield010, you have firends in your diviosns now! Pop your application in for division I in-game.(Password: chainsawed, fyi)
    Cheers, signed up now

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Amazingly I seem to have not broken the spreadsheet this time around. When's the season kicking off?

Activated Node
    Applied to A. Lots of drop outs or whats the reason behind this from F to A boost?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Not at all, you got there on merit. That is just the one tier jump you got through winning your division. A-D are tier 2, E-H are tier 3.