View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 50 of 415 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 8290
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Right, season should be starting, but we're on hold due to the last few hold-outs, who have until tonight to apply, before I reorg the divisions to get everyone playing.

Still missing:

Unitled
    Rakysh (looks likely to have dropped out form the above posts)
    Copper8642
    Meatloaf
    Cyborg
    Sinister Agent
    Maehey

The above will be marked as 'Z' on the sheet tomorrow morning, and will miss the coming season.

Sinister is probably the most disruptive, as without him, I'm going to have to do some clever shuffling from below to get someone in place. This means that EVERYONE will need to be ready to move at short notice if possible (I obviously won't be moving everyone, but if someone isn't available, I may need to move someone else). The bottom divisions are going to get pushed up, and probably we'll need a 'filler' team if none of the above apply...
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Network Hub
    im up for being a filler team need more bloodbowlage :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I am ready to move at mere moments notice, but I'm not letting you Sophie's choice me with two teams again ;)

Fair enough pw, I'd rather not put anyone in that position again either, although I'm going to have to be creative to fill sinister's position in div 2.... Looks like if we need a filler it'll be Arni followed by pw, make sure you're around sometime tomorrow if you want to apply...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Just FYI, if you have to move me about, I'm afraid I have limited net access this weekend and can't reapply until Monday at the earliest. :(
    Last edited by Screwie; 20-08-2011 at 08:42 PM.

My sincerest apologies folks, especially to the two people whose games I missed last time. I feel like an ass about this whole thing. I'll be stepping out, mostly because college is about to start up again and I can't guarantee any sort of schedule consistency at all for at least a few weeks.

Sorry, but count me out for now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    So Monday I'm going to go on Holiday for two weeks, i will be bringing a Laptop though so I should be able to still play Blood Bowl but yeah i won't be around much to play it.

Activated Node
    Ive been sent to bonny scotland monday through thursday nights next week. Ill give my log in details to arni (my bro) he can apply if you move me about.

Right, time's up! I've given the AWOL players ample time to join us, and they've missed the boat. So we need a few people to move to fill in the divisions... I've updated the spreadsheet to reflect the new world order (!), but the key people who I'd like to move are:

Arnisaurus, up to B!
    Smaug, up to 3!
    President Weasel, up to D!
    Duffin, up to 4!
    Imirk, up to E!
    StudentEternal, up to F!
    OnestepfromLost, up to 5!

And I *think* that'll get us going. Let me know if I've got anything glaringly wrong, or this disagrees with the sheet or something. If you can't move tonight (or possibly tomorrow if you speak to me) then I'll look at someone else in your division to move up in your place, I'm keen to get playing again. I'll be on steam for a bit, so if you have any questions, just ping me. For those interested, where it comes to pulling people up from a division or two below, I'm look primarily at last season's results, purely on points. So someone getting 3 victories would generally have a better chance of going up 2 divisions. I've also tried to stop people playing the same folks again too much.

Network Hub
    oh god B!, im doomed ! DOOOOMEEEEEDDDD, blooming dwarves!

do you still need any fillers ? i applied etc
    Last edited by Arnisarus; 21-08-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Ah, yeah, totally forgot, this will sadly leave one of our new guys adrift at the bottom :-(. We have a singleton down there. Any suggestions gratefully received. Seems a shame when both the new chaps (hello, by the way!) applied in time and I can't think of a way of making up a division down there. Any thoughts?

Well if it helps matters, I could gracefully bow out for this season just so you can get things moving. Maybe I could get a guaranteed slot for next season as reward :) I could also get a few games against some of you in the challenge league to tide me over. Carry on regardless gents, I'll be an interested spectator!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    I'm happy to run another team as before (the same ogre team, in fact) but after sept 5th my availability will drop off a fair bit.

yoohoo chaps, I'm back and it would appear in perfect timing. Slightly chagrined to have to play Mrpier again this season though :( don't take it personal or nothing but your Dwarves were down-right rude last season.

Obscure Node
    Eesh. If that's the way the cookie crumbles, then I guess I'll have to wait untill next time. Nertz.

Well, SirVivor, looks like kergguz has very kindly given up his slot for this season. So you'll still be in! Don't go yet! Thanks kergguz, sorry it hasn't worked out, blame the 'unreliables'! I'll try to give you a game in the challenge league sometime, so you can get some practice in. Next season will be in 30 days, anyways, and we'll do our damndest to get you in then....

Obscure Node
    Well alrighty then. Thanks, Kergguz.

Group-hug!
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Activated Node
    bumped to D? Well thats one way to escape my undead horde President Weasel. Time to check who your replacement is.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by ntw View Post
    Group-hug!
    Hugs indeed but no word on when my humans get to hug your pestilent retrobates in an Old World version of hug-a-hoodie.