View Poll Results: What should the new look divisions look like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change! I fear change!

12 29.27%
  • Triplets! I love triplets!

9 21.95%
  • GC's lovely 1-2-quad based tier system. It's clearly the best!

20 48.78%
Page 94 of 415 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 8290
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Just noticed that Ininja's and my game hasn't been set to a 0-0 draw and asa result week 2 of Division two hasn't ended. If there's an admin around could that be fixed ASAP as myself and Kelron had scheduled a game tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair Hutton View Post
    Just noticed that Ininja's and my game hasn't been set to a 0-0 draw and asa result week 2 of Division two hasn't ended. If there's an admin around could that be fixed ASAP as myself and Kelron had scheduled a game tonight
    I just fixed it.

Activated Node
    nuffle smiled upon me today, with both my weres pulling off unlikely double gfi+dodge TDs in a 2-1 win vs MadDave's nurgle team. Lots of blood shed on both sides, although curiously no deaths.

Hello gentlemen, I wondered if anyone had any suggestions for a problem I have. Recently formatted and just got around to installing BB legendary edition again. Unfortunately I've lost my cd but I do have my box with a manual and my player key, am I totally screwed?

Activated Node
    Just the player key and not the activation key?

Then, yeah, reasonably.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    This is why Steam is such a wonderful thing.

I actually own the dark elf edition on Steam but that wont allow me to access my other legendary edition account. Sad panda.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    You can use the player key with any copy. LE is something between 5 and 10€ on Steam - so while you will have to repurchase the game, your account is safe.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Think your only other option will be to email Focus with your account details and hope they take pity on you. By all accounts their response time is sluggish to say the least, but nothing ventured :) support@bloodbowl-game.com

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolima View Post
    I just fixed it.
    Thanks, frustratingly the game didn't acknowledge this (from our point of view) whilst we were logged on. We are trying again on Sunday.

To the powers that be,

Please can you admin my round 2 match to a 2-0 win for JayTee. And then roll the Champs div forward for us.

Noblesse oblige.

Quote Originally Posted by HughTower View Post
    To the powers that be,

Please can you admin my round 2 match to a 2-0 win for JayTee. And then roll the Champs div forward for us.

Noblesse oblige.
    Done and done.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    Done and done.
    Ooh, can you validate my 2-1 win over Sponge/Phil Cameron in Div A pleasee....

Mercy Buckets.

Edit: Apparently Jolima has done it! Thanks anyway.

And thanks Jolima.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Xercies's Avatar
    Just had my match with Sgt Ragecage 1-1 draw. The first touchdown was the Sgt, I had a free turn after i hit the ball unfortunately i clumped my men foolishly believing the ball would just slightly bounce off the line, it was still in my area so he gave it to an orc and compltly went past my men. It was a struggle getting the orc with the ball, nearly getting it a few times but eventually he got the touchdown. Only one turn left for me which gave me nothing to do except not pick up the ball. The second touchdown was for me and it was a bit of a quick one, I couldn't really delay it because i put my skink in a hairy position and I had to go and do a run for it. Thankfully it worked and it got me the touchdown. The rest of the game was grinding the porc that had the ball trying to make it not score, thankfully I succeeded to get it into one of my skinks hands, unfortunately there wasn't enough turns to really do anything with it.

With that this season for me is over, my lizards definitely went through a bit of a challenge this time, winning once, losing once, and now a draw. Definitely a change from last season where I was doing very well. Poor Gorm at the bottom of the table with zero points though.

Activated Node
    Just finished my game Vs Alini and Brewery Management in Div F with a 1-1 draw. I was dreading this match since the start of the season as I hate playing against Dwarves and it went almost exactly as I suspected it would.

The Bills won the toss and chose to kick in the first half preferring to defend while all of the team was vertical. There was 6 turns of careful dodge based defending as the Dwarven cage slowly rolled down the pitch. Eventually a gap opened up on one side and they were able to get in position for a touchdown on turn 7. With only one square between the ball carrier and the endzone I threw one of my line-elves down the end zone passing 3 dodge rolls to blitz the ball carrier on a two-dice against block. The dice came up double defender stumbles and the Runner went down. The ball goes flying into the crowd who throw it in far into the opposite wing of the pitch out of reach of the Dwarves. An Elven Blitzer dodges away from his mark, past another Blocker and with two go for it's he collects the ball before throwing it back up to the half-way line and out of harms way.

The next turn sees the Dwarves get in position to try a pass to the Runner near the Endzone but the dazzling sun causes the Blitzer to fumble the pass. A nearby Elf manages to pick up the ball but also fumbles while trying to clear it to a team mate who was in position to score. End of the first half 0-0 (and I do a little happy dance).

Second half starts with the Bullet Head Bills receiving while down one player. The kick goes high and the Thrower gets under the ball and catches it. 3 Line-elves drop back to protect him while the rest of the team break through the Dwarf line down both wings. The Dwarves respond by mobbing the receivers but they are split into two groups and they leave the ball carrier alone. Blows are exchanged but the bills stall for another 2 turns giving the Dwarves the run around. Eventually with no more options left a Line-elf gets blitzed free and the Thrower passes the ball which is then caught and run in for a touchdown.

Setting up on Defence the Elf coach forgets how the game works and accidentally clicks accept without moving any players into position resulting in the worlds worst defensive formation ever. There is much blood spilled as a result. By this point there are only 7 Elves left on the pitch anyway so defence was going to be hard even without this mistake. The Dwarves take advantage and bludgeon their way through the defence while the Elves manage to hurt themselves even more with a series of failed dodges and blocks - one of which resulted in the Death of the teams newly signed Catcher - The apothecary fortunately managed to turn this into just a smashed ankle. With one turn left to go for each side and both coaches knowing this games was going to be a draw teh Dwarves run the ball in for the equalizer.

The last turn saw the Elves setup deep into their half to receive the kick and try and complete a pass. Which failed. The Dwarves beat up the sacrifical line-elves for a turn and the match is over.

Result: 1-1 and the Bullet Head Bills win Division F.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by cwoac View Post
    nuffle smiled upon me today, with both my weres pulling off unlikely double gfi+dodge TDs in a 2-1 win vs MadDave's nurgle team. Lots of blood shed on both sides, although curiously no deaths.
    Aye, you can't fault Nuffle for gifting those pesky werewolves with some crazy good rolls.
    A very bloody and fun match all round. At the beginning of the 2nd half could've gone either way really.
    I enjoyed myself muchly, thanks cwoac.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Jiiiiim would describe the Siren's match versus ntw's Pathologic... err... pathogenic Nurgles with a single picture of a half-naked lady wearing no armor, standing in the pouring rain which forms an impenetrable barrier around her. After what must have been an excruciatingly painful second half for the Nurglistics (who thankfully for ntw all have regeneration, otherwise this would have been even more painful), the 1-0 for the Sirens was never really in any doubt despite them getting very playful with the Beast, who didn't even really try to hurt one of them.

The Seaside Sirens had an amazing performance this season and earned the Divison B trophy by absolutely outstanding and amazing armor rolls (amazing for me, utterly frustrating for my opponents) through all three matches.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

I suspect someone swapped the teams armour at half time.

But I was unable to do anything really - somewhat frustrating...
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Oh that's an intersting result. Despite my own team's inability to dent the 'zons, I had been expecting NTW to make a fine paste of them. This means I need a draw from my game with Kar to go back up to Div A...

And that does it. Now I'm bound to be shot down in flames by nuffle.

Still, ntw, we can gloat at the prospect of VV's zons going on a XI*XI blind date with a tasty dwarf team like Mr Pier's at some point :P

*I* had been expecting to turn the 'zons into a fine, lady-flavoured paste also, or at least make it look like something out of a Hentai film. Especially given the 490K incentives I gave away at the start of the match. Granted, I managed to nullify about half of that late in the first half by fracturing the skull (IIRC) of Zara The Slayer, but quite literally nothing else worked. :(

Unless I'm missing something alh_p, the best you can hope for is a sideways move to Div2 - Vex has already sewn up the Division title...
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh