Hey, I recently acquired a decent old desktop PC (a Dell Dimension 9200) but the problem is, since I've been rocking a lappy for the past 4 years, that I haven't got a monitor for it. I've been borrowing one from a mate for the past few months but I don't want to overstay my welcome and so it happens to be that I'm looking to buy a new monitor. I'm looking for something in the 23/24 inch region since I also want to use it to watch movies etc from a bit further away. I've read through the "hard choices" about monitors a few times but I don't really find anything in there that I really like. The dell monitors seem really great to me anyone got any experience with those? Or any monitor recommendations for about 200 euro's (or less), or any general tips?

As said earlier I'm really digging the Dell monitors but I'm not sure if I want to pay the "premium" on those or just go for the cheapest one with good reviews I can find (think it was an Acer one, not too fond of that brand though but then I don't know their reputation on monitors).