Seriously considering this laptop, anyone have any experience with it?

http://www.novatech.co.uk/laptop/range/nspirepro2350

It looks really good spec wise, I know it's not a desktop but I am due to be traveling with my work soon and it looks perfect for what I want and for a bit of extra gaming (Planetside 2!.) I'm a bit weary of Novatech laptops mind, having bought one about 8 years ago and the reliability and build was shocking. But that was quite a while ago and I'd like to think they got their house in order.

Input?

Edit: I've had a hard time finding customer reviews of it, but Computer Active got down on all fours for it in a video review. Maybe there not being any bile flying around about it is a good thing...
    Last edited by shaydeeadi; 28-06-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Network Hub
    Never heard of this system builder (though I'm not from the UK) and an i3 and Geforce 540M are not what I'd call gaming components. A 15" laptop will be quite bulky and heavy as well. I'm not sure this particular machine meets your needs for either travel or gaming.

Activated Node
    Can't offer any insight at all but if a Dell PC would make you sleep more peacefully you can get a very similar specced version for 30 quid less (with OS taken into account).

http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=n00q1549&model_id=inspiron-15r-n5110&c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1

Best of luck mate.

Thanks, I'm gonna take the plunge and if it sucks I'll get a refund. Work has offered me a key for Win7 since I'll be using it to do on site stuff for them over the next few months. I don't want it primarily for games; mostly toying on Reason and Traktor during my downtime, nice bit of gaming, bit of their stuff. I think it will tide me over until about November when I'm going to build a proper desktop for myself.

I'm not under the illusion I'm buying some DX11 monster to run BF3 on high at 60fps or anything. Was looking at one that was 340 for a similar spec without the GPU and thought I'd stretch for a bit more versatility.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Grizzly's Avatar

but Computer Active got down on all fours for it in a video review. Maybe there not being any bile flying around about it is a good thin