Results 1 to 14 of 14
Thread: System builder recommendations
02-07-2012, 08:13 PM #1
System builder recommendations
My PC has finally given up the ghost, and I would like to buy a new one. I don't have the time or the competence to build one myself, and I haven't really kept up to speed on technology, so I'm looking for recommendations. Some parameters:
- I want a desktop, not a laptop
- I don't care about brand names or cosmetic stuff
- I have a probably-irrational preference for Intel and Nvidia
- Budget up to £1k (less is better, of course)
- I don't think I want a Dell, having had some issues with the last one (but willing to be talked round if Dell is now awesome)
If anyone can point me in the direction of a company that uses decent components and good QA I will be very grateful!
Last edited by WombatDeath; 02-07-2012 at 10:42 PM.