Network Hub

Guild Wars 2 RPS Guild on American Servers?

Has anyone started a GW2 RPS guild for an American server yet?

If you're interested, contact arccos.1068 (character Shaltas) in game (Jade Quarry server) and we can see if it can be set up.
    Last edited by arccos; 27-04-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Activated Node
    I and another 1-2 RPSers are going to be on Steamspur Mountains (because Jade Quarry is already High pop, and Steamspur is still Medium). My GW2 name is Ragnar.4386

Obscure Node
    I'd be down to join an RPS guild, but I'm wondering how bad the lag will actually be between Euro and US servers. Seems like since it's not an FPS it should be smooth enough to for us all to hang out once the initial wave of incoming players peters out?

If that's not the case then count me in. I'll get in touch whenever we finally get out of Beta and go for realsies.

Network Hub
    Yup... sounds like it would be better to wait for release to get it all organized.

As far as the lag, it looks like since GW2 is so action and timing oriented, more lag can seriously affect how well you can do. So it might be tough to play on a European server from the Americas.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I would be interested, if I do wind up getting the game. I still haven't made up my mind yet.
    "What were we talking about? Pegasuses, pegasii, that's horses with wings. This motherf*cker got a sword that talks to him. Motherf*cker live in places that don't exist, it comes with a map. My God."