Thread: Anna - released

Anna - released

The adventure game Anna is now available at Desura.

http://www.desura.com/games/anna

At the moment it is unplayable for me, because i can't invert the y-mouse axis. :(

I hope for a WIT from RPS, they already missed Gateways and The Real Texas.

Sounds interesting. I might pick it up if I can find the cash for it. Interested to see how it would work out.

Lesser Hivemind Node agentorange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sk2k View Post
    At the moment it is unplayable for me, because i can't invert the y-mouse axis. :(
    I don't wanna derail the thread or anything, but I've seen other people saying this. Are you literally unable to play a game because you can't invert the camera? Like is it a disability? I can understand people getting motion sickness from FoV issues, but I really don't get the inversion thing. I used to play FPS games with inverted controls on the console, but now I play them non-inverted, I never had an issue switching.

Holy crap, I watched the trailer. That's insane. So it's a horror game with a reactive director AI? Why are there not more games like that?!

Quote Originally Posted by agentorange View Post
    I don't wanna derail the thread or anything, but I've seen other people saying this. Are you literally unable to play a game because you can't invert the camera? Like is it a disability? I can understand people getting motion sickness from FoV issues, but I really don't get the inversion thing. I used to play FPS games with inverted controls on the console, but now I play them non-inverted, I never had an issue switching.
    I'm struggle constantly with the controls in this game, because i can't adapt to them. It's confuses me totally. Since Terminator: Future Shock i play FPS/TPS games with the controls inverted.