Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I'd prefer Origin. I bought the game on Steam, try to launch with Steam, so it boots up Uplay. Then Uplay asks me for a key, which I get from Steam which it refuses...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Well it's been longer than the time they said it would take to get back to me and I still can't activate a game I've already played, and I can't even find a decent crack for this newest version of Uplay. Fun fun fun.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woundedbum View Post
    Well it's been longer than the time they said it would take to get back to me and I still can't activate a game I've already played, and I can't even find a decent crack for this newest version of Uplay. Fun fun fun.
    If you launch the game from Steam it should get you to Uplay with the game loaded. At least that's what happens to me. Did you tried reinstalling?
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Network Hub
    Seems like uPlay isn't letting ANYONE log in now...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Nalano's Avatar
    Damn you, Ubisoft! I got Driver: San Fran on massive discount, then you went and fucked it up with uPlay!
    Nalano H. Wildmoon
    Director of the Friends of Nalano PAC
    Attorney at Lawl
    "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy." - Woody Allen

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Won't let me log into a game I played just yesterday, even the website seems down :(

Lesser Hivemind Node
    A quick update, on the login box, there is a settings button. Go there and click always start in offline mode.

Works great for Driver San Fran, Assasin's Creed, Anno 2070.
    Settlers 7 needs to be online so offline mode doesn't work.

I had them all registered so I don't know how new copies will work.

Obscure Node
    For those getting the "Invalid username and password", just spam the login button, took me around 15 attempts. There are multiple people posting in the uplay forums about this working (plus it worked for me).

Server downtime is inevitable and understandable, however Ubisoft not responding to anyone about the problem via the forums/support/twitter for 9 hours today is ridiculous.