Thread: War Thunder

Network Hub

War Thunder

Didn't see a thread about this one, so now here is one. Haven't really seen WT mentioned anywhere, but maybe there are some lurking players around.

I mostly play tanks in RB, all three nations at around BR 3-4. Of course I can play below that as well. I also totally suck with planes, so don't really touch them outside tank battles.

Give me a poke if anyone would like to play together.
    Steam: Crux

Hey, Crux: there's an RPS clan, maybe a search will help, can't really tell you what the old thread was. I don't know if the clan is active any more either. I used to do arcade battles, because it was the only thing that didn't require you to sit on your hands for ages before play, but quit just after drivable tanks were in.

Network Hub
    Tried searching for an existing thread, didn't find anything so I created this one here. Even if there is an RPS clan somewhere, it doesn't seem to be active.

AB/RB has pretty much instant queues nowadays, at least up to tier 3. Maybe come to try it out again :>
    Steam: Crux

FYI the in-game clan is called Rock, Paper, Spitfire, though admittedly it's been inactive for a while (there are still a few players logging in sporadically, but nothing organized). Still, if you want to proudly display the -RPS- tag, you can always drop an application!