Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    You forgot poor ol lyesmith :-(

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    I created a #RPS channel for us to chat in.

LOL@Lowkey Lyesmith. I don't want to give away any spoilers but there's been discussions that he's actually in the game although not really out-and-out stated as such.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by DWZippy View Post
    I'd love a free trial if any of you nice gents have one.
    I'd be interested in a trial as well please if there's one going.

Network Hub
    Thanks to Sceptrum i'm downloading the client now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Make an Illuminati and join our Cabal Jarvis, old pal, it's what all the cool kids are doing*

*disclaimer: may not in fact be what the cool kids are doing.

Sorry I forgot about that! Anyone who hasnt got one let PM me and I promise to respond!

Also I didnt realise digital versions still need a retail key apparently? I only got one from GreenManGaming for the preorder but Funcom have told me I need two, hope I dont get stuck in limbo and not be able to play for a bit :(
    Last edited by LowKey; 11-07-2012 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Sorry I forgot about that! Anyone who hasnt got one let PM me and I promise to respond!

Also I didnt realise digital versions still need a retail key apparently? I only got one from GreenManGaming for the preorder but Funcom have told me I need two, hope I dont get stuck in limbo and not be able to play for a bit :(
    I bought from CJS keys. Got a pre-order key and on launch date, I got the game key itself.
    Steam: krusader83 | Origin: Sceptrum
    Planetside 2: SceptrumVS (Miller) : SceptrumNC (Mallory) : SceptrumTR (Lithcorp)

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post

Yeah, I had that problem yesterday but they extended the grace period til Thursday - you should get in touch with green man gaming, unless the only one key that you got was a retail one and you never got the preorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post

LOL@Lowkey Lyesmith. I don't want to give away any spoilers but there's been discussions that he's actually in the game although not really out-and-out stated as such.
    it's heavily hinted at during the main plotline mission (wait, you mean I can't do spoiler tags?)

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post

Do chat channels work across servers? I'm an illuminati on Leviathan and would love to have regulars to group up with.

What server are we on? I've got... 24 hours to make a firm decision on whether I want the game or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

chat channels do work across servers - but I don't know how to join a user-created one. Can anyone tell me?

Also you don't need to be on a specific server or faction to group with people, but you do need to be in the same faction (but not the same server) to join a cabal. A couple of us are on Arcadia but that doesn't really matter.

Unangbangkay, let me know your nickname and I will invite you to our tiny RPS cabal.

DW some of us are arcadia but i think its full, however you can chat and play with anyone from any server, i think you join as a group and it asks if you want to join their dimension or something, havent tried it yet! PW i think its just /chat join RPS, think there might be some issues with chat at the moment however, anyone fancy trying the polaris and hell dungeons this weekend? I havent done them yet but they sound fun, i have filled the inner circles of shotgun, pistol and hammer so can throw together a bit of support or tank as needed.

The chat servers work across servers. To join #RPS type /chat join rps

DWZippy, anyone can chat with and group with anyone else from any other server. The only limitations being Fusang PVP snd server-specific General/Faction chat.

http://thesecretworld.com/news/blog_...e_secret_world

I would very much like to try those dungeons as I haven't done them yet.

I would also love to to do the dungeons at least once for the Lore and achievement entries.

Also, joined the RPS channel yesterday, but no one was chatting in it.
    Planetside 2: SceptrumVS (Miller) : SceptrumNC (Mallory) : SceptrumTR (Lithcorp)

What point are people up to? I'm in Egypt at the moment, but I've still not been able to get a group together to do Darkness War. Anyone fancy doing that tonight?
    “Technology is a bad thing, people”
    - Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by Tom OBedlam View Post
    What point are people up to? I'm in Egypt at the moment, but I've still not been able to get a group together to do Darkness War. Anyone fancy doing that tonight?
    Begun Blue Mountain. Still have some missions in Savage Coast to do, but it seems Cerberus is the server where missions are usually bugged the most.
    Haven't done any dungeons really, because my experience with random PUGs have usually been pretty bad in MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptrum View Post
    I would also love to to do the dungeons at least once for the Lore and achievement entries.

Also, joined the RPS channel yesterday, but no one was chatting in it.
    I wouldn't count on regular use until they fix the chat bugs.

Currently in Carpathian Fangs in Transylvania.

I'm in Blue Mountain, although I've slowed down a bit. Also I have been (whisper it) alting, on an alt. Oh god, it's started already.