Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Just spent my first few hours in the savage coast, why hello horrid bat creatures

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Just spent my first few hours in the savage coast, why hello horrid moth creatures
    Fixed your post.

Just spent my first few hours in the savage coast, why hello horrid bat creatures
    I hate those familiar things more.. Creepy

Some of those mission in savage coast are pretty cool, the amusement park missions are great, scared me though (but i'm a chicken).. very good fight part for one of them. Some very cool npc's there to such as sam kreig and the pessimistic dean.

I'm just starting out in Blue Mountains

I am still in the amusement park ^^
    the location is just great *.*
    when I first bought TSW at mmoga.com I wouldn't expect it to be THAT good!
    now after hours of playing - and questing [;)] I reccomend it to everyone I know XD
    most of them first say, they wont play it, but than see the price right here
    http://www.mmoga.com/The-Secret-Worl...ate_subid2=tsw
    and get convinced to test it though

Quote Originally Posted by MusicMania View Post
    I am still in the amusement park ^^ the location is just great *.* when I first bought TSW at mmoga.com I wouldn't expect it to be THAT good! now after hours of playing - and questing [;)] I reccomend it to everyone I know XD most of them first say, they wont play it, but than see the price right here http://www.mmoga.com/The-Secret-Worl...ate_subid2=tsw and get convinced to test it though
    So long and thanks for all the spam.
    Forum janitor in training.

Golly they sure are getting smart, real human?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    It's strangely apt for the MMO as well, since it's either a plant pretending to be a player or a spam golem approaching sentience.

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    It's strangely apt for the MMO as well, since it's either a plant pretending to be a player or a spam golem approaching sentience.
    Congratulations, this achieved a LOL that rates as a Guffaw on the gelotology scale

Though I'm not sure which tickled me most the idea of a spam golem, or sentient vegetation
    “Technology is a bad thing, people”
    - Wizardry

I started a new character (a Templar, boo) called Stepping-Razor.

Network Hub
    And I've bought the game and started an Illuminati to join your existing cabal, Jarvis "Thesecretswede" Rodriguez.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    And I've bought the game and started an Illuminati to join your existing cabal, Jarvis "Thesecretswede" Rodriguez.
    Hah, brilliant! I'll keep an eye out and invite you to the cabal - join the RPS channel too.

Just got the game; I'm on PST so I likely won't be online at the same time as you good folks unless you make a habit of playing in the wee hours of the morning, but I'll be on chat just in case. User name is Seltova.

I had to check that. Yeah, the "nickname" thing is stupid.

Arcadia & Cerberus are apparently locked for new characters.
    Have a Dragon & Illuminati on Leviathan. Minghaan & Nova-Cat respectively.
    Steam: krusader83 | Origin: Sceptrum
    Planetside 2: SceptrumVS (Miller) : SceptrumNC (Cobalt) : SceptrumTR (Cobalt)

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptrum View Post
    Arcadia & Cerberus are apparently locked for new characters.
    Have a Dragon & Illuminati on Leviathan. Minghaan & Nova-Cat respectively.
    Hello, fellow Illuminati! What's semi-refreshing about Leviathan is that for once the Templars and Illuminati are underrepresented. Dragon are usually the underdogs everywhere else. Not that that's good for my dude's World Domination buff, but hey.

I'm Gigant on Leviathan. Let's be friends!

Join the #RPS channel (/chat join #RPS) and say hello in game.
    If we build it they will come.

So the forums are indicating that custom chat channels are not working with the new patch, this was certainly my experience last night, ill be adding all RPSers who posted nicknames tonight and sending cabal invites to any illuminaties if you fancy, myself, president weasel and tom obedlam ran the hell dungeon last week and i had a lovely time (not sure if i added much though!), i am still keen to try polaris if anyone fancies this week

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    So the forums are indicating that custom chat channels are not working with the new patch, this was certainly my experience last night, ill be adding all RPSers who posted nicknames tonight and sending cabal invites to any illuminaties if you fancy, myself, president weasel and tom obedlam ran the hell dungeon last week and i had a lovely time (not sure if i added much though!), i am still keen to try polaris if anyone fancies this week
    *sigh* Funcom.

I'll run any dungeon you all want to run. I have QL10 DPS and tank gear and slowly working on a QL10 heal set.

I'm still on Blue Mountain faffing about on my Templar, picked up the QL6 & 5 weapons & talismans. Would like to do one run Polaris & Hell at least.

Obscure Node
    So the rumours are true? The secret world is actually a multiplayer game? I did though that all those npc with weird names doing the same thing as me were a bit strange...

Anyway, I am a Dragon on Leviathan named Deidre 'Blanc-sec' Groan (yes, the nickname situation is sub-optimal) currently visiting the savage coast, and I would not mind joining a friendly chat/cabal. Disclaimer: my only previous experience in MMO is carebering in highsec in Eve...

Added Blanc-Sec & Gigant to friendslist on my Templar.