Network Hub

America's Night felled by freedom

Tonight we only had 3 people turn up. However since it is the 5th of July it wasn't entirely unexpected.

Satchel Mouth: British Marines landed on Chernarus at night to blow up two artillery pieces and an AA emplacement. On our first attempt we were ambushed in an open field and spent 3-4 minutes reviving each other until we were all killed.
    Our second attempt went much better as the three of us sneaked through the woods and up to the first emplacement. After taking out the guards I crawled up and placed the satchel charge and started to run back to the safety of the trees. As I neared the treeline I realized that a squad of enemies had walked up on us. Luckily in the night they couldn't see us until we opened fire. After that firefight we made it to the second artillery piece only to be attacked by a patrol from behind. We took cover in the artillery emplacement and I was killed during the fighting. After that Skabooga got on the D-30 and tried to blow up a small camp on an adjacent hill. Is first shot went low, the second high, the third on the mark, and the fourth hit a the tent pole next to the gun.

FKQC Demolition
    (might not be the name, but it is close enough): This time some Marines were tasked with blowing up a radar dish and then lasing some artillery. We made it to the radar dish unharmed and unseen but were all killed by the defending squad. On our way back up the hill (using AI slots) I was killed in a fierce firefight with an AI squad. At this point my game started to crash. ALthough I do know Skabooga and Anti stole a car and drove around causing mischief.

We now have a steam group for reminders and announcements.

steam group

Sorry I missed it this week. I was playing DayZ with a friend and forgot all about it. Which is sad cause I was gonna bring that friend along :(

ARMA - Scott --- Mumble - CaptainWhappin
    Last edited by Sir Nutmangler; 08-07-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Heh, at one point in the Demolition mission, all three of us had beads on two snipers in a tower, as we were debating who should shoot whom with what, the enemy approached from our left flank and annihilated us down to the last man.