Network Hub

$steam_support==$chocolate_teapot

Seriously, can someone tell me the point of the useless bastards? It seems Steam has a nice bug with their free to play stuff, that if you already have a copy but it's region-locked somewhere else, you can't install it. So I contacted them and we agreed they'd remove the game from my account and all would be well (though they should address the underlying bug really). Had a mail saying they'd done it (this has taken ages to get a response of any kind, they're not fast) and it still doesn't bloody work. The annoying thing is I paid for Orange Box legitimately and would like to play it without having to pirate it! What a bunch of w***ers.

Banned
    Somehow I think you need to take your problem up further with Steam support until it's ironed out.

Network Hub
    That's the plan. Needless to say I have little faith in their ability to come up with a satisfactory response.

WTF is a Chocolate Teapot? is it a euphamism for wothless?
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Quote Originally Posted by imirk View Post
    WTF is a Chocolate Teapot? is it a euphamism for wothless?
    Just imagine making tea in a Tea Pot fashioned from Chocolate. That's tea made from boiling water, and Chocolate that has a melting point of ~34C. Just imagine that.

Do you see it?

So I had a good guess. My other guess what chocolate stood for shit, and tea made in a tea pot made of shit would inevitably taste like shit. :P
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
    That's the plan. Needless to say I have little faith in their ability to come up with a satisfactory response.
    One bout back and forth (where they at least responded and said they'd do what you want!) usually isn't enough for any CS department anywhere. I guess someone just made a mistake.

Closing this thread because I am entirely corrupt and owned by Valve. (Also is boring and irrelevant.)