Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    I echo Skull and Skel with sending appreciation to Airtekh, cheers! I'll definately keep playing as new games will not be bought until 2013. Not sure I'd be any use setting up events as I rely on them to remind me to play!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    Thanks for your hard work airtekh!, wish I could have been more more present but I'm kept busy lately.

The folks that are still interested in weekly events can still keep to the usual date and time or group together when online.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Another thank you. You've done a great job keeping the group active for so long.

See however simple it's on behalf

See however simple it's on behalf

What did you all think about the ? can Cece be annoying or useful? Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 Is Alison even very dead? Is Anglesea Island on the A Team or Team Hanna? can Toby’s lie come to haunt them? Who’s blood is on the bracelet? Is Cece like Ali, or was Ali like Cece?Hanna’s got Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 the house to herself however Officer Wilden ruins the fun early.He needs to check Hanna’s blood to visualize if it matches the unknown found on Ali’s bracelet. Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 She’s freaking out as a result of she thinks it's all a part of A’s decide to land her in jail.Meanwhile at the low house, Aria, Emily and philosopher notice somebody that sounds nearly specifically like Alison. The mysterious blonde stranger’s name is Cece and he or she was a devotee of Ali’s. They shared Associate in Nursing intense few weeks summering along and he or she dated mythical being. She works at the dress shop close Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 to the cafe and drops hints that she is aware of a minimum of a number of their secrets.Is she capriciously like Ali or was Ali attempting to be like her? Ab initio cautious, listens into Deb’s desperate brain Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 and buys her story. conjointly reassures that Alcide loves her that looks to forge a tentative alliance between the ladies. Together, they set up an enquiry and operation to the Moon deity to undertake and save Eric from Antonia’s clutches. With running interference at the front of the shop with the witch, sneaks within the back and finds Eric underneath a spell that has him prepped to kill Bill at the competition of Tolerance media event. once she tries to line him free, seems with a gun. Through ’s anomalous communication, Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 communicates they're all being control captive which has to escape. the 2 scuffle and runs away to warn Bill of the approaching lure. is waiting as her driver and that they head out. square measure they currently allies? Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3 It’s all deliciously unclear for currently, however always remember that Pelt could be a wild one.

Hot Mama, aka Aria’s mum, has a date. Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 She nearly asks Aria for fashion recommendation on the other hand realizes her girl wears forks for earrings. Good call, Mama Montgomery, good call. Spencer’s got a trifle psychoneurotic Ali timeline occurring her laptop.Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 Pretentious cafe has cappuccino probation. Why am I not surprised? Nate needs Emily’s approval on a candle he bought for Jenna. He includes a date with Jenna, World Health Organization has told him she is nice friends she is/was with Emily…and Maya. Can’t wait to visualize what Jenna has up her sleeves for this relationship. A ALERT: There’s a creepy Ouija board like factor The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 with the letter A circled within Hanna’s house. once Hanna tries to maneuver it, she pricks her finger. There’s a note that reads: See however simple it's on behalf of me to induce your blood?’

Turns out, Hanna buried a part of it with Ali’s body.The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 The night before Ali was found, Hanna and Anglesea Island asked the mythical place what happened to Ali, the Ouija board same she was alive and Hanna thought she saw Ali outside the window. What a captivating memento to bury with one in every of your best friends.ria thinks this proves Anglesea Island remains The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 connected with the new A. Since Hanna can’t visit, Aria vows to travel.Jason’s family is discomfited he turned within the proof that helped clear Garrett, and he declares he’s done longing for answers. They bring up Cece and he agrees it absolutely was intense. Nate and Emil visit INTENSE Cece’s dress shop therefore he Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 should purchase one thing for Jenna. He notices a try of earrings Emily gave Maya per week before she died, on the other hand backtracks…weird. Then he calls Emily the most well liked lady in Rosewood. Isn’t there a rule concerning hit on your dead cousin’s former girlfriend? Aria’s mom’s date is…PASTOR TED? man gets around.Emily tells Nate that Jenna accustomed date Garrett ad he responds sympathetically not specifically what she was going for.Pastor tough guy looks to be placing out with Aria’s mum. Zero for 2 within the last period, buddy.
    Last edited by Musamiachhardi; 18-10-2012 at 11:31 PM.

Obscure Node
    Thanks for your work keeping everything organised Airtekh. It's been nice dipping back in to TF2 for the last couple of months.
    Steam ID: wayward_ronin Origin ID: BushidoJoe Windows Live ID: Wayward Ronin 7
    PSN: Wayward_Ronin

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    I was a bit late to tonight's and missed it it seems :(

I've not been in for a couple of weeks because away / busy, but will make certain to try and keep it regular again from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Yeah I think I was a few minutes late and it was just me and Poppis sitting on a map. If something similar occurs again and numbers are low you are all of course welcome to just jump into a pub KOTH game with me. That's what I usually do.

I popped on, saw nobody on the server then got embroiled in a bit of an epic match on another server.

In behind the spambot :(

I'll definitely attend one of these matches. TF2 never fails :)

Do any of you guys know where people actually try to kill Marasmus rather than just back stabbing continually? As hilarious as it is for the first while it gets tiresome. If anyone is up for some Halloween games this weekend let me know.

Activated Node
    Oh sweet lord yes, Skeletor. I came to this thread with the very same question. I'm totally up for killing MERASMUS! after all these games where people just kill eachother.
    Yeah well, the furnace is nice and warm and I'm bored.

Cool! Lets try and round up some troops for a game at the weekend so.

If anyone has experience beating this *sshole I'm open to suggestions. I hear the Huntsman has some kind of a bonus for killing him but not sure.

Huntsman is definitely the way to go, in my opinion! I got the achiv on one of the UKCS servers, after asking the opposing team for some cooperation, I was actually surprised that things were working out ok, and we managed to kill Merasmus a couple of times.

Activated Node
    Hey, so, uh, are we doing anything this weekend, or has everyone just given up killing the green bugger?
    Yeah well, the furnace is nice and warm and I'm bored.

This dead then? Didn't get involved as much as i wanted but surely RPF isn't finished?
    O48

So laid back I'm aslee..zzzzzz

It's been quiet since no one has taken up Airtekh's mantle, but I and, I assume, many others are still willing to play the occasional game. All we need are scheduled events.

I just joined only to find out that it's apparently dead. Oh man, just my luck. :(

I think we burned through a good few games at the time but the appearance of stuff like PS2 and the big releases this year has pulled everyone aside.

I'll definitely return to TF2s loving embrace in the new year for a few KOTH matches though. We could even just try to jump into each others pub matches more frequently.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    It's not really dead though, there is just no dedicated server or anouncements anymore, I'm always up for some games if more people are.

Feel free to join the club and invite some members for some matches. :)
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    The Lich King bids this thread ARISE!

Anyone fancy some MvM TF2 co-op?

I realise PS2 and NS2 have pulled people other directions, but the new patch seems a good time to organise a game around. It's been too long since I played TF2.

How about TF2 Tuesday? From 7pm BST about right?
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG