Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Oooh, I didn't realize it showed people went missing before the end of the event.
    Well, live and learn.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    IIRC Weebs legion was gone by the first call, and people had been buying legions. You can hope god kills us all, or just choose this moment of weakness to launch demands. But be careful ^_^
    VOTE MAYORESS MARE FOR 2012,
    IT'S THE ULTIMATE YEAR*,
    CHOOSE THE ULTIMATE CANDIDATE!

*Unless we can debug this Aztec clock roll over
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 09-08-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    To further clarify, the event only shows when a legion gets killed and doesn't say who's legion get's killed.

Heliocentric looked at the board to see that some legions that were there physically disappeared without vendetta etc which means they could only have gone on the crusade and made the assumption (correctly in my case) that the legions bought when the the crusade was announced were being sent off as well.

He could have have retired the unit (like a boss) too.
    Or used strategic deception, but it's a bit early for that.
    ONLY MAYORESS MARE IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE THAT SUPPORTS TAX EVASION LOOP HOLES THAT YOU DEPEND ON

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    Heliocentric looked at the board to see that some legions that were there physically disappeared without vendetta etc which means they could only have gone on the crusade and made the assumption (correctly in my case) that the legions bought when the the crusade was announced were being sent off as well.
    Yes, I see. I incorrectly assumed that the units stayed on the board until the last call and of course it never occurred to me that people were buying legions for that. I guess I have to think things more thoroughly

If ever have questions about mechanical aspects ask and you'll get honest answers. Ask about our intentions and we may lie through our teeth mind you.
    I'm Mayoress Mare, the only candidate who has annexed the headquarters of another candidate, can you afford to be first against the wall?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hey guys, just a heads up I should be back home in the evening tomorrow just a FYI. I ended up sitting out the crusade missed a bid abd wasn't gonna risk my main legion!
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    . I ended up sitting out the crusade missed a bid abd wasn't gonna risk my main legion!
    You may be mistaken. I only think 2 people skipped the event as there is a public announcement of non participants. Anywho, my memory might be wrong.

Yes, as far as I remember Squirrel and me were the only ones who didn't send anyone.

Network Hub
    I'll be back home this evening and I can take a proper look at the hellscape and see what's going on. I've been winging my turns in about five minutes of time for the past week. I can finally give your collective destruction the care and attention that it deserves.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by darkweeble View Post
    I'll be back home this evening and I can take a proper look at the hellscape and see what's going on. I've been winging my turns in about five minutes of time for the past week. I can finally give your collective destruction the care and attention that it deserves.
    This would imply that your instinctive reaction is to simply fulfill my demands out of sheer terror :-).

Yep, checked the game now and only Tikey and Squirrel have been censured.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    wasn't gonna risk my main legion!
    Well, you done screwed up, you have no legions on the map.... You sent your main legion.

^_^

On the bright side if it comes back its going to be a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Well, you done screwed up, you have no legions on the map.... You sent your main legion.

^_^

Great Unholy Crusade doesn't improve Legions in any way.
    Forum janitor in training.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post

^_^

Dang, may I can't recall if it was deliberate or not. I was toying with a plan that involved sending them but decided against it in the end must have submitted the wrong one! Ack well they're plucky lads maybe they'll make it
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Great Unholy Crusade doesn't improve Legions in any way.
    Play this event to call for a Great Unholy Crusade against Heaven's Ramparts. Each player may designate a legion for the expedition which will last 3 to 6 turns. Legions which survive will be greatly strengthened. The more legions that embark the better the chances of survival will be.

From the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    Play this event to call for a Great Unholy Crusade against Heaven's Ramparts. Each player may designate a legion for the expedition which will last 3 to 6 turns. Legions which survive will be greatly strengthened. The more legions that embark the better the chances of survival will be.

From the manual.
    Boing, I stand corrected.
    Forum janitor in training.

Here yee, here yee!
    Both Marauder Shields and Professor Von Evil's legions are off the infernal naughty step. I think they both learned something about their behaviour and they have promised they wont do it again.
    Mayoress Mare, knows how to discipline your unruly child.

HELL NEWS DISPATCH
    The battle at heavens ramparts has turned sour, an as yet unidentified legion has been defeated, will more follow? Now we go to Lilith for the weather this weeken- *click and screen powers down*

*Camera pans from TV up to Mayoress Mare*
    These days life can be brief and death can be brutal. Beast and lord alike ripped apart by uncaring apocalyptic events. Even now untold hordes of angels pledge to our destruction as all kind of plotters within and without strain to squeeze the life out of you.

WANT TO HAVE CHANGE? YES I CAN!
    VOTE MAYORESS MARE

*Pours a 40oz for the vorpal blades*

Dear fellow fiends: I have to go to uni today, so I won't be coming home until very late. So my turn will be up before I go to sleep. So about 4 in the morning for you British. Sorry for the delay.