Blizzard has called on gamers to play in moderation after an 18-year-old died following an uninterrupted 40 hour Diablo 3 session.Taiwanese teenager Chuang, booked a private room at an internet café in Tainan, southern Taiwan, at noon on Friday 13th July and played for nearly two days without eating, the United Daily News (via The Australian, via the Australian Associated Press) reported.
Blizzard responded to the news by issuing a statement recommending players prioritise their day-to-day life over "any form of entertainment".
But that's not how you designed the game is it, Blizzard? Cigarette companies would rather their customers didn't die from their product too.
Anyone want to bet this guy played the RMAH? Oh you're playing with the big boys now, Blizzard...