Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar

Solium Infernium - The Chaos Royale

The premise is simple, small map(random by coinflip), short game, common places of power, rect and census on (not that it will matter much).

Expect lots of short conflicts, messy borders and desperate alliances.

Fiend names:
    Heliocentric = Canihas
    Desvergeh = Desvergeh
    Dentharial = El Cucharacha
    Skydancer = Skittles
    carnage4u = Ar'zazzz
    AgentOrange = Mantra

Unclaimed fiends:
    Ar'zazzz
    Mantra
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 12-08-2012 at 01:18 AM.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Count me in
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Network Hub
    Sign me up for this one.

Sign me up too Helio. Been meaning to arrange a game myself after my last one died... but been too distracted to do anything of use.

How many players?

Network Hub
    I would be willing to play. I have not yet played this game multiplayer and I am excited to. (I have 1 stretch of days in the next month where I wil be away from a computer for 5 days (Gencon) in case that is an issue.

6 players is the maximum and the best.

Anyone interested should email/private message me there dropbox email address.

Skydancer I'd need your email to add you, we are also eager for 1 more player.

edit: scrap that
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 03-08-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node agentorange's Avatar
    I'll join if you still need the 1.

Absolutely, pm me your drop box.

Network Hub
    This should be fun. My first game vs Players. no idea on what good builds for avatars are. Wait.. did I just announce myself as fresh meat....doh....

Network Hub
    The first contender has entered the ring!

In his mortal life, El Cucharacha roamed the US of A, attending all of the most bloodthirsty* and dangerous** sports entertainment events. Feared*** as the younger brother of a notorious Mexican ganglord, he won**** title after title through use of his signature move, the Quadropod.

However, when his popularity rose among gullible 13-16 year old males, six consecutive deaths***** caused by people attempting to copy the Quadropod****** resulted in his arrest by mortal authorities. Early reports claimed that he was actually an actor from New Jersey, however these reports were quickly revealed to be false information, El Cucharacha was deported to Mexico, and in an unconnected series of events the local mayor and Senate member were re-elected for the next term thanks to their tough stance on crime. The athlete******* was shanked 14 hours later.

Condemned to Hell for an overabundance of parking tickets, El Cucharacha took the form of his demonic namesake, and quickly rose through the ranks. Now he finds himself in the greatest fight of his existence! Will he find himself pinned under the greater experience of his opponents, or will his grasp of politics ensure his victory in this most chaotic of battles?

* Blood censored for suitability for teen audiences

** Statement from the mortal organization - "Don't try this at home kids!"

*** Many other wrestlers would proclaim how much "They don't want to get in the ring with that freak" before proceeding to get in the ring with him, or else fight in the backrooms in front of an accidental camera

**** Miraculously, always after a long build-up and storyline that led to just this climax, or completely out of the blue as a last minute surprise, and never when expected or just as a "Oh, I guess he deserves it" type victory.

***** Statement from the mortal organization - "Wait...what!? We're not...! Wait, let me get my pants on. You! Get outta here! We're totally not liable for this! We had a warning and everything! We didn't even license that move! Totally his own invention. We told him not to do it. Look here, contracted and everything. Whew, I knew I had all this paperwork forged for a reason. Wait, stop recording. Give me that!"

****** All deaths were from the persons attempting to perform the actual move. The 'victims' on whom the move was performed reported only mild surprise and slight tickling.

******* /Mexican gangster/New Jersey actor

​And just in case it needs saying, my avatar pic is the demon grasshopper thingy.

Also, I'd love it if people posted their names when they know them. The last game I was in, people did not say their names for quite a few turns, and it made things kind of confusing for me.

Last edited by Dentharial; 05-08-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Oh Hai! I herd you liked memes do I put memes in you game so you can meme while you game.

I amCanihas,forged out of the sin and regret of the time wasted looking for at 'funny cat pictures', I'm one of the newest masters in hell, but do not mistake my age for stupidity or I will accidentally the pandemonium.

*a twitchy figure emerges from a small crevice*

TKTRRTKTKTKRKTKRKTT TKTKR TKTKR TKTKTKKTT RKTKTKTKR KTKTKTK RKKTKT
    (Td.: I am Lord Skittles, ruler of the eight hundred millions seventy three thousands four hundred and twenty one hives of torment of the Dis plain.)

TKTKR
    (Td.: I will bestow great pain to whoever made fun of my hive realm by putting infernal firecrackers on our mounds and setting them ablaze.)

TTRRK KRRRKTKR RK
    (Td.: I will also accept any offerings with devilish fervor and will sell my help to the highest bidder.)

TRKR
    (Td.: Believe me I will be worth it.)

*the tiny horror slithers away into obscurity*

I am Desvergeh, Demon Lord of awkward silences and unimaginativeness.... unimaginitude... unimaginity.......

Bow before me or face the wrath of my red demons over there, and these blue ones here as well...

Are you bowing?... I can't tell over a forum...

Just let me know... on here or in a pm would be fine...

TTFN

Demon Lord Desvergeh.

I accidentally deleted turn 0 save file. It shouldn't impact anything... But it annoyed me I did that.

Anyway, turn is up as of this morning. I made a ubiquitous link which should lead to your save folder.

Not bowing, umad? Why umad bro?

Network Hub
    IT BEGINS.

And there are not 1, not 2, but 3 players all using the demon insect avatar.

Of course we're entirely independent and not any kind of secret hive-mind collective. No sir.

I of course are using the surprised cat head wrestler.

Network Hub
    Just a heads up - I will be on vacation from Aug 15th to 19th.
    Depending on hour lucky we are with getting the turns on the 15th, I "might" be able to do my turn that day, but I will be away from my computer until the 20th.

(gencon)

I wont have any conflicts (at least until Nov, but I assume this game may be down by then)

Updated fiend listings, some names are unannounced.