Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by desvergeh View Post
    Because I got lucky, anticipated the route you would take, and moved my legion in the way of the Beast.
    He didnt fly there? DOH
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

I did fly there. The beast has 2 move 3 flying, I really don't know why it died. Anyway, couldn't have stopped arzazz in time, should have been heading for his stronghold straight away as was my original plan, instead of menacing both him and desvergeh (who I could have delayed some other way).
    CWalker00> SKYDANCER YOU UTTER BOLLOCKS

Network Hub
    Its going to be a close and interseting end. While I managed to survive and not die, i wasnt able to get any many Places of power over the last turn or two when they opened up. With the gaming coming to an end at any moment I will say its been a blast and howerver it ends, I've had fun.

I can assume people's interest in another match? Short, long? Big small?

Network Hub
    If most of the time, we can keep to 1 turn a day, I would be up for a longer (15 turn) game. the expansion options seem like a default feature to use. Standard Pop seem good to (but honestly would play with any option there).

Yup, up for another match.

All Hail the grand lord with the most imaginative name Desvergeh, now we all unite to face the tyrant.

Network Hub
    Well done to desvergeh for winning, carnage4u for a no doubt annoyingly close second place, and to Skydancer for such a daring and almost victorious play to win from so far behind.

I'd love another game, of pretty much any settings. I haven't tried out enough to know what I like more yet, and I really just want to experiment and see if I can do better.

Cheers for the game.

Was a close one. Skydancer almost got the usurption win, and I had assumed Carnage had more secret prestige than me, I was lucky to be able to afford the dodgy portrait on the last turn.

Definitely up for another, don't mind whichever settings are chosen.

Will try a different build as well I think.

Quote Originally Posted by desvergeh View Post
    Cheers for the game.

Was a close one. Skydancer almost got the usurption win, and I had assumed Carnage had more secret prestige than me, I was lucky to be able to afford the dodgy portrait on the last turn.

Definitely up for another, don't mind whichever settings are chosen.

Will try a different build as well I think.
    Okay, Who fancies a long one? (20 tokens?) remember, nothing is stopping you kicking down pandemoniums door on turn 5. Remember 20 tokens is not "twice as long" as 10 tokens as tokens run faster the more that are drawn.

Network Hub
    I have a question about mechanics.

Somewhere in the middle of Skittles's rampage of terror, I offered to become Ar'zazz's Blood Vassal, figuring I could give him permissions to move through my territory to take on the heretic, and I'd secure myself a nifty 2nd place into the bargain. Although he never replied to my PM (*shakey fist*) I tried to offer it in-game anyway, but couldn't find where the hell you do it.

My best guess was that it was under the Diplomatic Interactions, but I couldn't seem to do anything there.

So 2 questions:
    How do you become a Blood Vassal?
    And are all diplomatic actions disallowed when you have heretics running amok?

you need to have half the cantons and half the prestiege, the other player must accept an invite sent by the vassal, remember there are reasons to refuse with "power" behind the throne.

Yeah, essentially pandemonium cannot process the diplomatics if it is conquered.

Remember sometimes you attack panda not to conquer it but to become excommunicated so you can kill everyone else. That wouldn't block everyone else's diplomacy.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentharial View Post
    I have a question about mechanics.

Somewhere in the middle of Skittles's rampage of terror, I offered to become Ar'zazz's Blood Vassal, figuring I could give him permissions to move through my territory to take on the heretic, and I'd secure myself a nifty 2nd place into the bargain. Although he never replied to my PM (*shakey fist*) I tried to offer it in-game anyway, but couldn't find where the hell you do it.

My best guess was that it was under the Diplomatic Interactions, but I couldn't seem to do anything there.

So 2 questions:
    How do you become a Blood Vassal?

I have come to this forum about 20 times a day. I just saw now where the PM notification window is. Nice and small and in the top corner :( (i fixed the settings so I will be alerted multiple ways next time- i had many messages I had accidentally overlooked)

I did not get any notification in game though.

I would be up for a LONG game.
    Last edited by carnage4u; 09-10-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carnage4u View Post
    I would be up for a LONG game.
    Check out "Fry with that" you ignorant bastard.

Network Hub
    Yeah, I couldn't send the request in-game because Skittles was currently busy torturing all the bureaucrats that we needed to do the paperwork for it. Guess I should have still pursued it afterwards to try and edge into that 2nd place, as my 100ish prestige would have easily secured victory for whoever I allied with.

Next time, next time...