Bricks 'n' Mortar System-Building store in London?

Heya, I reckon I need a new desktop gaming PC.

I've never been interested in building-my-own and remain that way, and I'm not severely budget-constrained so I don't mind paying for somebody else to do the labour.

My last 2 desktop PCs were built by a shop no more than a few hundred meters away from my front door. It was great, I could go in and tell them more or less what I wanted, they'd suggest a system-config and give me the chance to make changes, then they'd assemble it and install the OS. If I wanted an upgrade, they could advise me what would work. If something went wrong, they'd fix it for free. Only problem is that was in the Netherlands and I've now moved back to the UK.

So, I'd really appreciate any recommendation of a London-based store with friendly, competent system-builders. Yoyotech maybe? I also welcome any pointers on places to avoid, by pm or thread-post as you prefer.

You probably know this already but you could always use something like overclockers they do pre-built systems and from what I hear their customer service isn't to bad.
    Official RPS Thread argument catalyst.

Network Hub
    from my experience, yoyotech are pretty shoddy build wise, cutting corners and using cheap quality connectors and power supplies in some systems.