Network Hub

Official Orcs Must Die 2 2-pack topic

In this topic we can arrange to split 2-packs with other members of the community. I'm willing to split one so if you're interested contact me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brotrrwinner
    Last edited by ZIGS; 28-07-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZIGS View Post
    In this topic we can arrange to split 2-packs with other members of the community. I'm willing to split one so if you're interested contact me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brotrrwinner
    I would have been interested but unfortunately I pre-ordered it a while back.

Really looking forward to the game though. It was one of my favourite games from last year, and definitely my biggest pleasant surprise. I even really liked the snarky main character and the simple story.

Network Hub
    Com'on guys, no one?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    I think most people are waiting for a bigger sale. Especially because there is no particular pre-order bonus with this.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Network Hub
    Yeah but 11.25€ seems like a great deal for a brand new game

Network Hub
    Stop being a cheapskate. If you like the game buy it, if not don't, but to carp about the price is just ludicrous.

Network Hub
    How about you keep your opinions to yourself and don't post unless you're adding something valuable to the topic at hand?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I like the 10%-20% discount preorders, as Super Meat Boy told, you want to reward your fans with a cheaper price, not people who waited till that 50% sale.

It has a -10% preorder sale, $5 off for the 2-pack. Good deal, friend and I got our copies.

There will always be a sale for every game.

Network Hub
    ZIGS, it's a forum, where people post opinions, and my post was relevant as it was a reply to a post, you know, like people do in forums. I'm sure that if my post is that terrible, and off-topic, and thus obviously a horrendous ordeal for all, then the moderation team will deal with it. You are also welcome to report the post. And what a terrible post it was, suggesting that the game is well worth the 11ish (aka peanuts) it's being sold for.

sorry for hijacking this thread, but do I see it correctly, does the demo for OMD2 have the Co-op included? big ups, if one still says that!

Does anyone have one game left over from a 2 pack?

Network Hub
    Think it does, why not download it and see?

I don't have a buddy to test it, atm. It does however offer the menu choice of "starting a party"