Thread: Ti5

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar

Ti5

What teams are people favouring? Anyone been watching the group matches the past few days?
    Steam: Cephas00 | Planetside 2: Cephas00(VS) - CephasTheSecond(NC)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvornator View Post
    I love a woman who reminds me of a loading screen from a Spectrum game...

By far the most entertaining International so far, in regards to the group stages at least; we've already seen games with multiple rapiers and base races, with the outcome of the game being decided in the last few minutes, and it's been great to watch. The production value of even TI4 to TI5 is quite the leap and I've been enjoying the new panel, analysis seems spot-on and interesting to listen to.

As for the team I'm rooting for, it's gotten to the point now where I'm rooting for individual players rather than whole teams due to the constant switch-around which has been happening. My love for the old Fnatic team transcends any existing team and so I'm rooting for BigDaddy over in Cloud9 despite me not particularly having much care for the team as a whole. But I still do have a soft spot in my heart for Na'Vi and though I wouldn't put my rares on it, it'd be nice to see them achieve some success. Group stages haven't gone so well but then they went down into Lower Bracket at TI3 as well, so it's happened.

Obscure Node
    I been watching a fair bit. Some really great games, love the way Cloud 9 play. But do like Team Secret.

Na'Vi look all over the place.

Great TI so far.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Yeah it's looking pretty exciting. I'm quite a fan of Team Secret so far. Very nice matches
    Steam: Cephas00 | Planetside 2: Cephas00(VS) - CephasTheSecond(NC)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvornator View Post
    I love a woman who reminds me of a loading screen from a Spectrum game...